/pug/ - Pokémon Unite General

Pokémon UNITE is a 5v5 MOBA where the objective is to score more points than your opponent. It's focused on quick matches w/ minimal downtime. For Switch, Android, & iOS.

READ THE OFFICIAL GUIDE:
pokemon.com/us/strategy/a-minute-by-minute-guide-to-pokemon-unite-battles/

>Information (right side for links)
serebii.net/pokemonunite
unite-db.com/
uniteapi.dev/

>Upcoming
- Glaceon (six twenty-one)
- Buzzwole (August 4th)
- Tyranitar (August 16th)
- Draft Mode

>Current
- Minor events: serebii.net/pokemonunite/events.shtml
- Patch notes: serebii.net/pokemonunite/patch.shtml
Previous Thread

Attached: 99676502_p0.jpg (1280x1280, 674.22K)

You are not a good player

veiny 6 stack

kill all absol abusers

>Machamp and I score on the enemy's first top goal less then a minute before zap countdown
>Leave it with literally one point left
>Machamp quickly grabs three points off the ground nearby and breaks it
why are they like this

:(

>just did 132k damage as Absol
Seriously what the FUCK were they thinking

I mean, there was clearly a reason why Psycho Cut didn't work with anything but autos, and it seems to be painfully obvious now. Speedsters are supposed to excel at single-target damage, but Absol will just 1-shot entire teams now. He wasn't even bad before they decided to buff him.

I hope they don't release every eeveelution as special attackers...

The occasional high damage match isn't an indicator of a 'mon being broken, more that the enemy team was retarded/full of tanks.

Attached: Sylveon Damage.png (1137x49, 17.89K)

But with Absol it's more than just "occasional"

sylveon nerf fucking when?

That outfit would be way cuter if it was one solid color.

They probably will, but some of their stats will be different. Like how Sylveon has higher HP, Attack, and Spellsteal, but only 10% CDR.

I hope they add regular eevee as a choice and raichu/alolan raichu.

I would, but they keep killing my entire team instead.

It really wouldn't make sense for mons like Flareon and Leafeon that have high physical attack (I'd prefer them as all-rounders), and especially Umbreon who has shit offensive stats on both sides.
Then again they made Charizard, Greninja, and Duraludon physical attackers despite having higher special attack in the main games, so Timi will just do whatever they want in the end.

>dead weight blissey and machamp duo shit their fucking pants and throw the match after we lose one (1) goal
>watch them get madder and madder after i vote no every time they surrender, forcing them to stay in this match
if you grief me i'll grief you back you faggot pieces of shit

Attached: 1652546119708.png (156x146, 39.86K)

>wasting blissey on machamp
sad

Absol can consistently reach 90-120k damage no problem, it's way more than just occasional.
Plus that emonigger can two-shot defenders, three-shot if it's Amnesiabro.
Shit's absurd.

So back to the topic of Zeraora's early game, is there anyone he actually does beat?

It seems like what role they get is more determined by what moves they want to give them. They wanted to give Charizard Fire Punch and Flareblitz so they made him physical, so despite Flamethrower and Fire Blast being special in the games, they're physical here.
Personally I don't see why pokemon are almost entirely bottlenecked into a single attack type, it means there's no way to play around the defense values of the enemy team.

im not doing so well as trevenant, bros.... i might just go back to mamoswine.

Attached: 1620967826105.jpg (750x734, 114.15K)