Mystery solved after 25 years

Mystery solved after 25 years

Attached: 292892445_570293807889122_8570714572876514335_n.jpg (2048x1321, 378.7K)

Why isn't he glowing?

wait another 25 years

Night

holy fucking shit it's so fucking retarded look at how dumb this looks
>my mon just gets bigger vs the mega evolution form
it's so retarded to look at i fucking hate dmax it has ruined pokemon forever

>Knight vs Dragon
A classic

Attached: fantasy-art-knight-dragon-illustration-wallpaper[1].jpg (1500x1765, 230.6K)

>i fucking hate dmax it has ruined pokemon forever
it'll be gone in gen 9

Nigga, we're not your therapist, holy shit

But there's more

Attached: Misty and MegaGyarados.png (859x306, 448.8K)

They really watermarked four screenshots from the anime

holy fucking shit it's so fucking retarded look at how dumb this looks
>my mon just gets more spikes for no reason at all
it's so retarded to look at i fucking hate megashit it has ruined pokemon forever

Zoomers are fucking cringe holy shit

Fat fuck needs to lose some fucking weight.

i always wished they made g-max dragonite to reference this episode, his power could be a mastery of weather control

sorry. Dragonite will never get anything from gamefreak. they fucked her over from gen 1 where they randomly made her dragon/flying instead of dragon/water so she wouldn’t defeat UNBEATABLE CHARIZARD

they made dragonite flying type because it has wings and flying was the wing type in gen 1

MY FAVORITE FLYING TYPE

Attached: 015.png (475x475, 143.13K)

Is there anything sadder than a zoomie seething over an era of pokémon that didn't actually become a canon era in the games' history?

But... dynamax doesn't work in Kanto...

Dragonite was fucked over when it was designed as a fat ugly pos coming off its sleek serpentine prevos

Dragonite beats charizard in gen 1 every time unless charizard is at +6 when it comes in, since fire doesn't resist ice yet.

Attached: file.png (1300x207, 13.08K)