Joe and leaks

So Joe is afraid his website will not be visited as often as he wants? Even though he creates the content based on leaks and Datamines done by other?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-13-16-08-44-123_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2340, 532.82K)

>Even though
Joe is a hypocrete, that's a non-factor.

NOOOO MY PAGEVIEWS

I love how he mute the comment section like a coward loser. imagined have to married someone like him? Pfff!

Joe gets paid through ad traffic on his website. He is more than likely a millionaire at this point. He’s just telling people to be considerate. The idea of leaking something or posting leaks without spoiler marks is selfish and insensitive. You can’t argue against this point in good faith.

Leaks are so common in this age and not just for pokemon. If people don't want to be spoiled then get the fuck off the usual places like vp and social media

Dude is too high on celebritium.
His website is just outdated BLOG that bloated into poorly designed monstrosity with plenty of missing or plain wrong informations.

XD

>The idea of leaking something or posting leaks without spoiler marks is selfish and insensitive
don't go on social media then.
>b-but I HAVE to incessantly open muh leddit every day!!!
kys

He'S jUSt A MiLLiOnaIRe.

Not really, if his overall setup is as ancient as design of Serebii.net, he's probably putting all the money he gets into maintaining that dogshit of a website and server.

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if some of these leaks came from GF themselves, Nintendo knows how much hype leak seasons generate and it can actually generate more profits because of it.
Not all leaks though, obviously.
Honest question, did you make this comment in good faith and honesty? You're not baiting/trolling? Like actually?

Lol

>Honest question, did you make this comment in good faith and honesty?
Yes
>You're not baiting/trolling?
No.
>Like actually?
Yes.
It's your responsibility to curate your internet experience if you don't want to see certain things. It's not my job to be your janitor and refrain from interacting with content that will hurt your feefees. I WILL share leaks if I feel like it and if you don't like it, you have the god given right to fuck off.

remember when Joe played the Gen 5 roms while pretending to have early copies. Only for him to be stopped by the anti piracy methods in those roms?

>Leaks are so common in this age and not just for pokemon.
That’s not an excuse, it just means people like you give these guys a pass enough for them to do this obviously wrong thing more frequently. It doesn’t take much to say “hey can you use spoilers next time?”

This comment was made by someone who proudly shares leaks without a care in the world. Off the meds behavior.

More than likely not. An older looking website wouldn’t be harder to maintain with the updated technology and accessibility.
>It's not my job to be your janitor and refrain from interacting with content
Did anyone say that though? Or did I say that it’s insensitive to share what you know are leaks without a spoiler mark? It’s called common courtesy. If you lack it just say that instead of writing mental gymnastics paragraphs on why you are somehow right.

>I WILL share leaks if I feel like it and if you don't like it, you have the god given right to fuck off.

Attached: 6AD2F010-8C50-42FF-8D2A-B024A3B49729.jpg (620x675, 46.66K)

>avatarfagging

When was the last time he posted a Pokemon leak? Was it during the Black and White era?

>It’s called common courtesy. If you lack it just say that
alright, I'll say it then. I don't have "common courtesy" and I sleep like a baby every night knowing I probably spoiled a faggot like you by reposting leaks

You sound unhinged. The fact that the prospect of you using spoiler marks bothers you so much shows how mentally challenged and socially inept you are. Seek help.

>newfagging

>The fact that the prospect of you using spoiler marks bothers you so much shows how mentally challenged and socially inept you are.
sorry, I just believe in freedom and every man for himself. Nothing that a tranny would know since you're all weak commies anyway

>I don’t have “common courtesy”
Great, so I nor do anyone else have to respect you or your opinions seriously from this point on. Autism is a hell of a condition.

>so I nor do anyone else have to respect you or your opinions seriously from this point on
oh no however will I manage without the respect of the fine trannies and incels of four channel dot org slash veepee slash, I'm shitting my pantaloons with despair

>muh commies
>muh scary trannies
Again seek help.

ywnbaw

Keep on crying user. You clearly cared enough to reply.

Making serious accusations against others to be considerate to them!

Hi Cosmo
Still bitter over people not liking Party Exp?

ywnbwawomywbaftroyl