/png/ - Pro Nuzlocker General

Seethe Edition
Last thread:

Attached: IMG_20220713_154830.jpg (1077x1580, 272.89K)

Any recs for a Pokemon Clover nuzlocke LP?
Looking for a good time-waster

Gale Wings

>fascist
I really don't think he understands what that word means.
The game is a literal shitpost, ie not made in Ernest.

>i want to watch someone else play a game i can play for free
What brings on this mindset?
Git gud and do it yourself

is this a real tweet? it's hard to imagine something more performative than pretending to be offended by clover

that tweet got deleted by ninjas.

>racial jokes are all mean spirited
Do these people don’t understand one simple fact, not everyone’s a sensitive little bitch that crumbles upon hearing mean words.

He's German, over there it literally is a crime if you don't talk constantly about how much you hate Hitler and Nazis

Oh so he's just jelly that he'll get v&'d if he streams it himself.

This guy is only mad about Clover because he can't cheat

You can get around the anti cheat shit in Clover really easily, not to mention you can still use PKHex for EVs/IVs

Suuuuuuuuuuuuure it isssssssssssss
Keep telling yourself that buddy ;)

You will never be a ‘pro’ nuzlocker. You have no unit of measurement, no tournaments with prize pools, no recognised e-sport. You are a disingenuous Bort twisted by mediocre childhood gens and an inferiority complex into a crude mockery of Pokemon’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is from social climbers. Behind your back people mock you. Real fans are disgusted by you, your “friends” laugh at your arbitrary playstyle behind closed doors.

Comfychads are utterly repulsed by you. 25 years of games has cemented that Pokemon can only faint, not die. Even nuzlockers that claim to play casually seem suspicious and off to a Comfychad. Your constant references to ‘viability’ and ‘shitmons’ is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to convince normies on Twitter/YouTube that ‘pro’ nuzlockers exist, they’ll turn tail and bolt the second an e-celeb with more subscribers calls you out on your bullshit.

You will never be a ‘pro’ nuzlocker. You wrench out a fake smile every morning and tell yourself that you are one, but deep inside you feel the reality of actually just being a ‘content creator’, since this is where your income actually comes from, unlike e-sports players or speedrunners that have events with prize pools.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll sperg out on Twitter about Gen 2, get caught cheating one of your nuzlockes, and expose yourself as a conman. Your friends will see you get exposed, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll have a eulogy on Discord for your dead career, with a headstone marked with ‘former content creator’, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know an irrelevant content creator was rightly outed. Your legacy will decay and all that will remain are YouTube videos that you earned ad revenue from as a ‘content creator’.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Attached: %22pro%22.png (2164x1368, 3.4M)

based
fuck johtotrannies

Hi Jan :)
See

Whyyyyyyyyy do you tyyyyyyyyype like thissssssss you faaaaaaaaaggot????????????????

Why did you make a general thread for something that doesn't exist

fuckin’ HoodlumCallum I guess

Was this game written by middle schoolers?

>AYO HOL UP
*looks up guide*
>SO YOU TELLIN ME
*restarts game due to bad encounters*
>LEMME GET DIS STRAIGHT
*refuses to do randomizers*
>YOU TELLIN ME
*hacks in rare candies*
>I BE LIKE
*solicits nudes from a 16 year old girl on discord and tells her she can't go to the police about it because he's german and the age of consent there is 14*
>SOME FINNA
*changes IV's in pkhex*
>UHHHHHHHHH
*mods crystal kaizo to be easier*
>MUHFUGGEN
*claims whitney didn't have a miltank in gen 2*
>PROFESSIONAL NUZLOCKER N SHIET?

Attached: pchal jan.png (683x1024, 1.29M)

that's reborn, wack and/or crystal clear.

stale pasta desu :^)