Sun and Moon

>Sun and Moon
-Trailer on 1st of July. It shows Zygarde cores, Tapu Koko, Rockruff, Komala,riding Pokemon feature, we already know the region's name is Alola and we have a map
-Salandit revealed on 7th July
-Mimikyu and Bewear revealed in Coro Coro
-Another video on 13th July showing more Riding Pokemon

>Sword and Shield
-Trailer on 7th July. It shows Gigamax, Duraludon, Alcremie, Rolicoly, and exclusive version gym leaders. We already knew about Galar, Leon, and two Gym Leaders from June

>Scarlet and Violet
We only know 5 Pokemon, the exclusive professors and Nemona so far, not even the name of the region

The games are far from being complete and are going to be delayed, aren't they? The drought is unnatural

Attached: intro-fallback-m.jpg (768x768, 195.75K)

>The games are far from being complete and are going to be delayed, aren't they?
lol, lmao even

God these are the ugliest and least appealing box art pokemon they have made

I am kicking myself for buying into MUH PATTERNS but I was so damn sure we’d have more information by this point in the month. Every day that we’ve past trailer drop time without an announcement has left me shocked

no cap

unfathomably shit taste

Attached: aaaaaaaaaa.png (800x1200, 28.31K)

HOLY SHIT ANOTHER LEAKARINO GET IN HERE

There is some big Nintendo thing next week, but it might just be the Mario Kart DLC. Something is happening on the 18th (or 19th). Whatever it is, it is big enough to justify:

- Removal of Japanese 7-11 fliers advertising the Mario Kart DLC on the 17th.
- The third week-long Mario Strikers online season is cut short, only lasting 3 days so that it can be over on the 18th.
- Splatoon 2's Inkopolis Showdowns will not be active during that period. They run July 1st-2nd, 8th-9th, 22nd-23rd and 29th-30th leaving a large gap in the middle of the month where the 18th would fall.

So what, is the theory that we might get a general Direct or something?

18 July is Marine Day in japan and it's an official holiday so no direct or any news that day.

leagues better than do with sword and dog but shield

S&M era was the last hype season we had. I miss that.

they got too scared after swsh backlash

Reminder that last year we had a huge drought until the major Presents in August. Even though this was likely more to do with PLA's later release date, it's possible that they've decided it's a better month for major news going forward.

Even so, June has traditionally been the start of the consistent drip feed with all past paired titles. That we don’t even know the region name yet is absurd. Information basically always comes before the midpoint of the month, too, but if today’s not the day they’re running out of opportunities.

comfiest season

>The games are far from being complete and are going to be delayed
Fucking kek
It's gamefreak, you are getting whatever they have when they hit the deadline. The rest can come in DLCs.

They are shit but swsh still takes the crown.

One major difference is that E3 hasn't been a thing since covid, which was arguably the sole reason June was always a big month for all publishers. Even Nintendo didn't do anything big for June this year.

nah just your first season, zoomie

Theyre apparently getting delayed to get released alongside a switch pro