If you play as a girl you're trans

Don't argue with it, every non-anonymous website makes it obvious, you all come out eventually. That's fine

It's not because you "want to look at a girls ass" or "prefer the clothing options" You want to be a girl. You want to be female and live in the pokemon world.
The average man is so heavily pressured against expressing female traits that young boys wince at the prospect of playing as a girl. If you do so you are by definition gender nonconforming

Attached: pokemoncrystal-1639519080473.jpg (300x300, 29.25K)

>Johtrannies are real

Attached: 1653592866202.jpg (852x1024, 100.81K)

I play the girl because she's cute. end of story
You can go back to Tw*tter now.

Pick the girl cause I like girls
End of

You are lying to yourselves sorry. Boys who like girls want to fuck girls, they don't want to be girls, they don't want to be presented as girls, they don't want any sign that they themselves are girls.

You broke that standard, 30 years ago it would be socially acceptable to shock you until you stopped putting on makeup. I'm sorry but the facts are the facts.
Any Forums is just the last safe haven for you because it's the only website where there is no 90% trend of guys who play as girls later coming out as trans because it's purely anonymous. You're trans. It's happening. There's no escape. Get used to it now.

Me. I'm a man. I catch em all. I only catch male pokemon and I don't name them anything

Attached: wow.jpg (580x435, 27.9K)

>I only catch male pokemon and I don't name them anything
autism

The true Chad plays whichever MC is cooler and doesn't worry about gay shit like how other people might perceive it.
You're outing yourself as a sissy little bitch by showing how much you care about what other people think. You are nonbased. You are weak.
I'd tell you to refrain from breeding so your weak genes don't dilute humanity any further, but it's plain to see that you never getting sex is a foregone conclusion.

Why would I ever pick the boy for this game when Gold/Sliver exists for that?

if you pick the less masculine box legendary you're fucking gay

>You're outing yourself as a sissy little bitch by showing how much you care about what other people think. You are nonbased. You are weak.

You will use this argument to wear a dress or use the other bathroom and I support you

Attached: pokemon-25.jpg (1200x671, 77.25K)

Kris is just better and the canon protag for gen 2, cope.

Attached: 1589224726622.jpg (378x383, 141.27K)

This is now a lewd Kris art thread

Attached: 1655485728894.png (1120x1400, 1.17M)

Calling someone a tranny is a child's playground insult. You've still got a lot of growing up to do.

It doesn't matter. You'll spend your entire life living in fear, ruled by the opinions of others. I cannot fathom anything more pathetic. It's cliche to call someone a sheep, but if it bleats like a sheep, and has fleece like a sheep, what else can you call it? You're a sheep.

>It doesn't matter. You'll spend your entire life living in fear, ruled by the opinions of others. I cannot fathom anything more pathetic. It's cliche to call someone a sheep, but if it bleats like a sheep, and has fleece like a sheep, what else can you call it? You're a sheep.

If you want to dye your hair purple I think that's cool user

Attached: kjahdkj-1634632953.jpg (715x402, 29.96K)

Aye, I could do that.

Attached: 98890932_p3.png (937x1400, 1.12M)

>Don't argue with i-ACK!

Attached: perish in hell.gif (517x363, 152.25K)

cope and seethe you colossal faggot

Attached: hahadressmakepeepeehard.png (680x383, 254.25K)

I mean you're right about me, just the wrong way round.

I play as the girl and have done since Crystal, but I'm a trans man.

inb4 41% or w/e I transitioned twenty years ago and I've never been happy etc. etc.

Why did they make her wear such tight clothing, bros?

Attached: 1657715223942.png (550x800, 186.75K)

>I-I'm not coping, YOU'RE coping! T-t-troon!
As I said: Weak. Pathetic. Why do you even bother living?

>I only catch male pokemon
>he didn't catch Alcremie, Blissey, Bounsweet, Chansey, Cresselia, Enamorous, Flabebe, Floette, Florges, Froslass, Happiny, Hattena, Hatterene, Hattrem, Illumise, Jynx, Kangaskhan, Latias, Lilligant, Mandibuzz, Milcery, Miltank, Nidoqueen, Nidoran (F), Nidorina, Petilil, Salazzle, Smoochum, Steenee, Tsareena, Vespiquen, Vullaby, or Wormadam
>he didn't catch 'em all
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS