Sushi

here's this gen's objectmon/foodmon

Attached: IMG_0469.jpg (750x402, 78.61K)

this guys a fake, not the real kaka

no you're thinking of the other one, this is him

"would you like a pokemon that says 'sushi' as its cry?"

doesnt necessarily mean it is sushi but i would love a sushi mon

oh shit youre right my bad

>hes resorting to khu-tier cryptic riddles now
its over

Attached: 4F315C42-6F7E-47A6-A8A7-D1D27C06A9D1.jpg (618x707, 49.24K)

I mean it's not really cryptic

he's claiming to not know english now despite confirming english enquiries in the past

he's avoiding onlookers

that tells us nothing about the pokemon, just what its cry sounds like

really not looking forward to the the mistranslations that will come from this. people still think the twitter or google ones are accurate or even close enough but sometimes they literally spit out words not found in the original language tweet, its such a disaster. for example when shinzo abes death was reported, the jp tweet said [Obituary] which uses the kanji for "report of someones death" and "news/info" (both single characters) and microsoft translated it to [Old News]

His handle bar is different. This is the real deal. It’s not the nyaako handle bar that got stolen

this dude has become useless

yeah he seems to have been scared off of providing any actual info anymore, all of the questions he is answering are with I can't say

>that tells us nothing about the pokemon, just what its cry sounds like
>pokemon cries like "sushi"
and don't give me that "pokemon make animal noises", even as early as RBY typical pokemon cries are written out with their names more often than not

SANDWICHES CONFIRMED

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-13 at 13-19-14 Tweets with replies by I never made another account (@Don_t_tag_me) _ Twitter.png (478x217, 21.03K)

ah yes spanish cuisine, sandwiches

I mean it's nothing new, we got pokemon curry.

>what's the iberian pig
>what's the olive

not sure if you watch the anime but in jp they usually only say/repeat one part of their name and often never speak the rest, whereas english dubs tend to have them say the whole thing just broken up depending on the situation/emotion. there are plenty of potential names that could contain sushi in the middle of them, in japanese

I'm talking about the games user. "Pipipipi" like Clefairy's jap name, etc.

if anything it's pantumaca or bocatas (de nocilla, de chorizo, de salami, salchichón...)

actual animals and plants first, not the food itself. Now if say lechonk was a literal living roast pig, I'll agree.

theres a huge meme in jp where yamper (wanpachi) is written in the game as barking "inunuwan" to the point where many jp players refer to it as inunuwan instead of wanpachi. they just as dont often say their actual name in game in either language, in the games

*just as often dont

I'm just saying that "cry is like sushi", it wouldn't be so farfetched to assume the mon is a sushi, unless somehow its full name has sushi in it.

Bruh dont be knocking sandwiches.

trips confirm