/pcg/ Pokeclicker General

Old Thread is die Edition

>What is it?
pokeclicker.com/
Pokéclicker is an open-source game built around the story and content of the Pokémon games. This is an idle & clicker type game that is currently in beta release phase. New content and patches are released frequently.

>Crobat?
crobat4.github.io/pokeclicker/
A modified version of Pokeclicker that features QoL changes from the original, including a Dock shortcut, type-based pokeball selection, Gen 3+ berries being available in dungeons, un-nerfed experience gains, and some egg-exclusive pokemon being available through other means.

>Wiki
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Home_Page

>CODES
Start Menu > Save > Enter Code
>OOOSHINY
Free shiny
>FARMINGBOOST
10,000 Farm Points and 100 Cheri Berries
>CROBATISBASED (Crobat fork only)
Awards a Rotom (Crobat)

FAQ:
>How many regions are available?
Kanto through Alola

>How do I get to the next region?
Catch all the Pokemon in your current region. (Can turn this off in the menu, under Challenge Modes, but can't turn it back on)

>How do I increase my CLICK attack?
By catching new Pokemon, shinies increase it an extra 50%

>How do I do x with berries?
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Berries
pokeclicker.miraheze.org/wiki/Farm

>What route should I do "Catch X Pokemon" quests on?
Refer to user's spreadsheet.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IxPh59_lNxZUa3Qo3r5ZbawGHL_nfqqd/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=111776107102470572562&rtpof=true&sd=true

>Holy fuck this takes forever
It's an incremental game, you're not supposed to blaze through it. Sit down, grab a drink, relax and avoid red meat, you're nowhere close to the hard part

>Flutes?
Hoenn and Unova have three each for sale, they cost a lot of gems to buy and then you can toggle them for various passive bonuses at the cost of some gems per second. Their effect % increases with achievements.

Old Thread:

Attached: 1656648468331.png (1266x487, 69.94K)

Why did it die bros?

Half tempted to make my own "PokéClicker" in Godot.
What do you lot want/would change?

Why des my Tyrunt not evolve? Tyruntrum is the last one i need for the Kalos dex.

I should check Github more often

Tyrunt is a timed evolution, iirc it's day but check in Bulbapedia/Serebii

Attached: Capture14.png (922x298, 20.23K)

Maybe adding a 4th and extra oak item slots after Hoenn. Making dungeons less shitty, either through an oak item (+1 flash or -1 dungeon size per level) or just making them less painful in general. The biggest problem with this game is after after Sinnoh there's no real progression and despite being called a PokeClicker, clicking becomes absolutely fucking useless.

In no particular order:
>An overhaul to the achievement system. Should be split into "General" achievements and "Regional" achievements. Add some flavorful achievements to the regionals, instead of just "Defeat Route/Gym/Dungeon X times" and "Collect X shinies from region". For example, could have an achievement to collect every special Furfrou.
>On the note of achievements, nerf the dungeon achievement requirements, in half seems reasonable.
>Also, may as well add some more Currency achievements, e.g. Acquire 100M/1B/10B/100B Pokedollars, 10M/100M/1B/10B Dungeon tokens.
>Nerf the growth time of later-gen berries by a significant margin
>Add some sort of mechanic to make clicking remain relevant for longer than the first few regions. Making a portion of Pokemon attack directly go into click power might be a good start.

>Page 10
It's over bros...

any word on when the new breeding changes are gonna hit? wondering whether to bother spending proteins on the current crop of breeding-efficient mons or if i should just wait for the update and invest afterward

Because of blurry leaks

This thread won't survive if there are news or some shit
At friday, if for some reason Iris win in the anime, the board will be unusable and this general won't survive

I have 40k diamonds in net worth because I'm too scared to sell everything in case I can get a good deal later. Even if it's unlikely for a good Star Piece/Odd Keystone trade I'm still paranoid of it.

We just had one a day ago, it was iron and toxic plates for Star Piece and Odd Keystones, so you'll never know

>TFW should have all of my remaining route and gym achievements done within the next 2 or so weeks, at which point I can grind dungeon tokens until the heat death of the Earth
Feels conflicting man

Were you saving up for anything in particular, or were you just hoarding?

That's what I was referring to. I currently have 1227 Odd Keystones and 3375 Star Pieces, and it would feel bad to see a trade for 1 of them for 3 Heart Scales after I sell them.
I still need the Furfrou along with most of the Underground upgrades, add who knows what Galar will require.

>grinding for Cynthia

Attached: 91f.jpg (550x366, 60.22K)

Just you wait for Diantha.

Good god Alola has so many dungeons jesus

bump

Actually, that is what I meant. Not sure why I typed Cynthia.

>TFW you beat her after remembering flutes were a thing

They easily saved me a day or two of idling and grinding. x1.08^2 is a bigger increase to damage as you probably think.

Attached: 1479107884267.jpg (715x713, 223.49K)