His design is bland. He doesn’t deserve the excessive amount of love he gets. There are better Ghost type Pokémon...

His design is bland. He doesn’t deserve the excessive amount of love he gets. There are better Ghost type Pokémon. I’m tired of him.

Attached: gengar.png (475x475, 141.32K)

He's Sugimori's favorite Pokemon. He'll survive the dexcut in every game and you WILL like it.

Name ONE (1) ghost that's better than her.

Attached: 25de4181eb55b8228bfc61a293ec4dc510-04-pokemon-gun.rsquare.w1200.jpg (1200x1200, 135K)

I love Gengar.

Attached: 1581158542815.gif (220x204, 152.09K)

>it doesn’t have stupid bullshit tacked on like my zoomie gen 4 and 5 designs so it’s bland!!

Less is more.

Venusaur and Hoothoot also his favorite Pokemon, but they aren't in every game, why would Gengar?

Now sit the fuck down, bitch.

Attached: duskull.png (475x475, 133.71K)

He's cool.

Unfortunately Duskull evolves into something significantly less cool than itself.

"Better" user, the criteria was an improvement not a shitmon.

His design is simple, clean, neat, sells himself as a mischievous mysterious creature of the night
As a kid my father would tell me stories of a boogeyman type creature from out area, and I always imagined him as looking like Gengar.

Lampent/Chandelure
Duskull
G-Corsola
Both Yamasks and their evolutions
Misdreavus/Mismagius
Phantump/Trevenant
Sableye
Giratina
Froslass
Drifloon/Drifblim
Frillish/Jellicent-M
Golett/Golurk
Honedge/Aegislash

Gengar is bottom-tier
its design is subtle and that’s appreciated but holy fuck is it boring
literally just a ball with cat ears, stubby limbs, and a grin. Not a clever take on a ghostly Cheshire Cat as a concept, unremarkable in color scheme, bland in execution and wildly overrated.
I’m not even a Haunterfag; the entire line is just boring, and doesn’t even pull off the “bog-standard ghost” concept better than its peers (Duskull and Mismagius have it beat, easily)
Its mega kind of improves it (really like the partially-phasing limbs and third eye), but that’s the best that can be said about it

literally the only designs worse than it are actually abominations like Spectrier or Sinistea that either hardly look like ghosts at all or just look bad in general
which I guess speaks to the quality of ghost designs since Gengar’s just meh, but jesus christ is its constant shilling annoying

Attached: B0141D42-233E-473F-A55D-070102CE60A1.jpg (1436x936, 119.33K)

Holy zoomer post. Go do the floss and get your hair permed you little faggot.

Venusaur would take attention away from CHARIZARD.
HootHoot is from the only region Game Freak hates

>Gen 4 and 5 out of nowhere

His post is bland. He doesnt deserve all the (You)s he gets. There are better posters. I'm tired of him.

You know, the word "zoomer" is modern wording right. You are basically this "zoomer" you keep accusing other people of, because you wouldn't be calling people "zoomer" or any other retarded *oomer phrase if you truly were in your older years, You're not fooling anyone with a brain.

Attached: Ridley_Golurk_Fly.png (1566x881, 2.04M)

overdesigned garbage

Alright, gramps, that's enough Any Forums for you, you're gonna miss the next big FOX News Report.

>overdesigned
You don't know what that word means

Aegislash
Dusknoir
Giratina
Sableye
Chandelure
Cofagrigus, especially Galarian form

I’d put gengar above banette and mismagius though.

Sinistea is fine.
The only bad ghost type I’d argue is Banette and spectrier.