Should have been Ground/Fairy

Should have been Ground/Fairy.

Attached: 770.png (475x475, 123.38K)

Why?

Attached: 1579221519054.jpg (500x624, 62K)

theres nothing fairy about it

I genuinenly don't get why there are so many retards with enough shit taste to like this shitty bug design. It's embarrassing.

The only thing embarrassing here is your terminally atrocious taste.

Attached: golisopod-sword.gif (498x280, 1.69M)

>Why is popular design liked by a lot of people even though I don't?!?!
Maybe you're the one with bad taste?

I'm not the retard who likes one of the shittiest designd for a bug pokemon, but keep making a clown out of yourself.

Klefki

>shitty design
So you called an intimidating Shogun Samurai Bug a shitty design? What? You expect Wimpod to evolve into a fucking teletubby?

It has shitty retarded proportions that ruin the whole design. The concept is meaningless if the end result looks like garbage that only appeases retards.

>shitty retarded proportions
You mean the realistic proportions? Are you that same fag that spergs out in every fucking Golisopod topic? You're using the exact same wording choice.

>eating souls
>Fairy
Hmm seems about right

that retard's a scizor faggot

Scizor's not a samurai. Or shogun. Or intimidating. It's a sleek ninja.

more like a lame looking crab

You need therapy, much one at that

what about it?

and that one doesn't make sense either
Two wrongs don't make a right

It's a haunted sand castle, that's the whole point, why would it be fairy?

what about the design screams 'eating souls'? you could just change the dex to accomodate the type change
what about it looks haunted?
it could be like klefki, a pokemon that resembles a sandcastle and steals shells and toy shovels. it would also help the shells are blue/pink (traditional fairy colors) and give us a unique type

>Klefki doesn’t make sense as a Fairy when fairies are often depicted as pranksters and Klefki is designed around the ability Prankster
NGMI