Most unpopular legendary Pokemon

It's forbidden to use it in battle and it looks like a robot

Attached: 342def8bfd393e7a5f2cb32be66bac7c.png (570x570, 143.78K)

That's not a legendary. It's a mythical.

Attached: 1639976204417.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

Attached: imagen_2022-07-13_001820320.png (480x360, 144.1K)

He looks so cool and I like his UFO form too, should be an actual in battle form

I always forget about Genesect. He's like Team Plasma's Mewtwo? But without the haunting backstory.

Attached: Mewtwo project.jpg (2628x3000, 1.16M)

Probably Ho-Oh. It came from a generation before Pokemon really started shilling the hell out of its legendaries - I can't see any legendary Pokemon from gen 4 onward ever being considered unpopular with the possible exception of the lake trio since the gen 4 games sucked shit and in terms of legendary Pokemon they are overshadowed by the creation trio, especially now that D & P have shiny new formes. The Kanto birds got Galarian variants in gen 8, and Mewtwo is, well, Mewtwo. Doesn't really leave much room in the shitter club.

Ho-Oh also seems less fuckable than Lugia.

I really wish they'd expand on it. I love lore with man-made pokemon and the angle of being a revived fossil turned into a cyborg is pretty neat.

>But without the haunting backstory
Is pretty clearly implied it was created to be a weapon, and most likely was a fucked up creation/modification form another pokemon. But poor thing wasn't fleshed out at all.
Never bothered to watch the movie about it, but I doubt they did anything with em as a character.

The story for them is actually pretty funny. In the anime they establish that fossilmons basically get cloned in such a way that they have a memory gap so their perception is that they were alive in fossil era time and then snapped into present time with no transition and it's very jarring for them between the physical changes they undergo and the instant environment shift and such. So, in the movie they play the entire plot around that, with the Genesect army being a bunch of confused and displaced fossilmons that got modified and escaped captivity, then they got mad that everything's different so they want to fuck shit up with their new guns and they're pacified by being taken to Central Park in New York where there's a breed of flowers they recognize from their time so they build a giant cocoon nest to live there. Also they can talk, because of course they added a voice module to their beetleborgs.

>It's forbidden to use it in battle
what? are you not an OUBL chad yet?

Mewtwo isn't Rocket's.
I do not like it that it really doesn't fit Team Plasma at all, even if we forget about N, it doesn't fit Ghetsis much.
Maybe Colress, but they never connected the 2.

>Without the haunting backstory

Being revived as a fossilmon and experimented on by Team Plasma to be stripped of your natural flesh and turned into a fucking cyborg is haunting as fuck. Genesect is the Darth Vader of Pokémon.

I really like Genesect, but there's never an opportunity to use it. When was the last time it was distributed anyway?

>and it looks like a robot
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

Attached: 1656009810994.png (804x481, 540.78K)

Japan, 2 years ago i think alongside volcanion and marshadow.
It also got a few releases in Go(partially because you can't change forms there so they have to realease each drive separately). You can also get it levl 15-25 so you could use it in a swsh run.

fpbp

>paying real money to use a pokemon in the worst singleplayer in the series
No thanks.

Not sure what you mean but if you have the switch and either sw or sh you don't have to pay anything else.

Do mythical transfers from Go not cost money?

No
There's a limiter that recharges over a week(and how much you spend on it depends on the rarity of the mon, but you can move 3-4 mythicals a week if they're not shiny). You can recharge it with coins but even those can be easily obtained for free.
Go is very generous compared to other games, people who pay are just retarded.

Probably Enamorous unless she becomes broken like Landorus.