When are we getting real starter designs again?

When are we getting real starter designs again?

Attached: starters.png (1920x1080, 586.56K)

Turner may have left but the damage has been irreparably done...

It'll probably be humanoid but don't pretend you can see anything in those three color blurry vaseline lubed up screenshots

>literal snake
>personified
>cum

why do they tack on more shit and make them more busy as the generations go on whay happened to keeping shit simple

You will note that the best generation of starters has its hand in all three pots

why would samurott and serperior be in the middle instead of the left? Also think feraligatr and rillaboom should be in the same category together, whether that's left or center.

The "personified" section is so fucking ill-defined it's hilarious. It's like a pipe for "humanoid pokemon that are not humanoid because reasons and animalistic pokemon that are not animalistic because reasons"

How the fuck is Sceptile Personified?

People get so pissed if you don't like the human-in-a-fursuit starters. What's so shocking about someone wanting monsters in the series about catching monsters?

Anyways the last good starter was Greninja

tree

Grenigger is humanoid

This. Greninja is the only based and done right “personified” starter in recent gens.

Obvious bait. OP is baiting too obviously

Attached: 1636139517471.png (300x300, 26.29K)

That's the one you zeroed in on? Primarina's a mermaid, which is less humanoid than most fucking starter designs by proxy of being based on a non-human that happens to look human instead of just looking human for no reason. And somehow a ninja, drummer, and paladin don't qualify as humanoid but fucking Robin Hoot and Heihachicken do. Also a badger yokai counts as animalistic. but that same creature with a bigger yokai aesthetic doesn't.

No man. I just don't like weird ass starters. I play Pokemon for cool shit and that is literally the only measure of quality I have for Pokemon. Cinderace is not cool. Primarina is not cool.

Grenniger isnt humanoid. That's just how frogs are.

Attached: img_2318.jpg (640x652, 93.83K)

A pokemon with the word "ninja" in its name is not cool, faggot.

>What's so shocking about someone wanting monsters
cartoon animals != monsters

>Grenigger
>Cool

>Primarina
>Decidueye
>humanoid
??????