Real Estate in China is the Bomb that's About to Go Off

>China
>70% of millenials own property
This is so unbelievably wrong and inaccurate, it's hilarious. I lived in the 国 for 3+ years and nobody can afford to buy real estate since a shitty concrete condo costs 50x the average annual income. Rectify that with the fact that unemployment for this age group is now 20%, and that when you buy property in China, you start paying the mortgage BEFORE the builder even breaks ground -- hence the mass protests across the Middle Kingdom from people having paid a mortgage for years with 90% of their income for a ghost property. Real estate comprises nearly 33% of China's national GDP. Evergrande (恒大)shed a huge light on the problem but it's really bigger than just them. This is going to be the bomb that causes a global depression.

Attached: 04_China_Evergrande_Group.png (1000x658, 301.11K)

>Evergrande
1 more year and its 2 years since the default
>Henan Bank
I thought China would collapse 4 weeks ago?
>China floodings/Dam collapse
2 more weeks/years/decades?

but murica bad...

Attached: 1650445851695.png (1640x1568, 185.28K)

>pop economics
You have no in-depth knowledge of finance
You have no in-depth knowledge of economics
All your takes come from twitter and youtube basedboys who read blogs from idiots who have been predicting this for a full decade
You don’t have any special knowledge and you don’t speak Chinese.
go touch grass

It's happening as we speak right now. It's a train wreck in slow motion. Commercial real estate is getting especially fucked. Similar to what you see in NYC, locations that were once full of storefronts and business are now vacant with "For Lease" signs. Eventually, major holdings companies will flinch and sell to cover their debts. That will cause the domino effect to set the crash in motion.

You ok?

My call is that Xi will take policy action within a few months after consolidating his power at the 20th National Congress this November.

Attached: ccp.jpg (1529x1233, 394.56K)

every single anti china thread is just american cope with being replaced desu

I have a feeling that the fallout of Chinese real estate getting fucking is going to be an even harder spike or western real estate. Specifically in the US.

Load ze evergrande fud... again

This has been the case since 2011. I dont know if you are a child or just new to thinking about macro, but this is not news. For the last 10 YEARS, people have said china was set to collapse TOMORROW. China is in a bad spot, but there is no reason to assume its imminent. Unless you are retarded, then go right ahead.

Hyperinflation will wipe everything clean.

intredasting. this makes sense to me actually

Chinese millionaires and billionaires have a long history of parking their money in America to escape the party bullshit.

This.
As a matter of fact basically all economies have “collapsed” already. It’s just that you won’t see any deflation happening anytime soon because it costs them nothing to cover debt by printing money.

The things that people said would fuck China are exactly the things fucking China right now. The only reason it didn't happen sooner is because China has a closed off dictatorship so they can easily cook the books. But covid fucked everything up and forced them to produce GDP numbers that weren't just lol 5% and closing down entire regions because one man coughed. The economic devastation of their zero covid policy means it's finally ok to report losses and it's a domino that's taking down every part of their economy. A huge sector of Chinese wealth is real estate and the biggest before that is financial management of that real estate. The only way they recover is by rolling in the tanks and nationalizing housing while forcing everyone that complains to stop breathing.

ok shlomo lol..
The financial shitshow in China isn't even 1% of the absolute demonic state of the US rn.
There are 2 RE bubbles already collapsing as we speak, and it's in the US and Australia.

You summed up the situation literally every country is in. I'll never understand this kind of nationalistic partisan bullshit since the plandemic proved beyond the shadow of a doubt nations DONT exist anymore. They all are controlled by a borderless clique of jews who don't think in term of countries since the 90s, so why should you?

40 million useless appartments, entire cities that do nothing but destroy early investor wealth and waste resources and lives, bridges to nowhere, highways that end abruptly...
This was theft lmfao. We do the same shit over here to a certain extent but DAMN there are people that made like half a trillion and just syphoned it straight out of the economy.
THEN all those guys incorporate on sandy islands and buy canadian real estate LOL

Kek foreigners holding the bags. Why would you trust China with your money?

>Muh juice conspiracy
China is run 100% by bug men and they're still falling for covid. Every country ruined their economy but eventually realized suicide bad. China is still in a nose dive. They're not going to recover from this and the tightening of their economy is actually killing the third world shit holes they decided to debt trap. Sri Lanka was just the first. Pakistan is next. The entire belt and road will default within a year and they'll have yet another economy crisis on their hands.
Fuck China. You love yo see it.

China's economy is nearly 20% real estate. American is about 7%. When America's real estate market collapsed we had a bad recession. What do you think happens to China when 20% of their economy collapses. Keep in mind it's probably even larger than that considering how fake their numbers are. How bad do you think it gets when they try to collect international debts to stay afloat and all of the shit holes their lent to just default instead? How bad will it be when all of the western companies pull out because the factories STILL aren't open because of the meme flu? How long do you think they can keep this going when their boomers are all about to retire and the young men can't afford to buy a home making them unable to find the few women which by the way is actually less than we thought because they over counted their census by nearly 100 million. The amount of cope I see trying to defend China is always hilarious.

so you literally didn't refute the post chink. all you did was spew insults which I guess is typical of your shitstain of a country. But please refute the data wang and maybe we will try to understand you.
Until then fuck off back to Beijing pleas

>2 more weeks bro

residential real estate alone is about 40T and its estimated that commercial real estate is another 15T
stocks only account for about 50T

>amerifaggots so buttharmgled over their failing economy they have to project onto their rival

Attached: 1660086294193.jpg (756x274, 64.41K)