Incredibly Unpopular Opinion

Of all, THIS is my favorite Pokemon, however I'm pretty sure they are one of the least popular of all of them.

Attached: EmG2KIYXYAAbHvc.jpg (372x541, 33.74K)

Why is this your favorite Pokemon?

Attached: 1579221519054.jpg (500x624, 62K)

Not OP but I'll admit its a good lookin horse.

The whole as one thing makes it much, much worse though imo

I don't believe you.

I’ve never seen that in my life. Is that some legends arceus shit? I guess i tuned out for a bit after bdsp

Oh nevermind it’s the swsh dlc. I never ended up playing that either

It’s not my favorite, but I like it a lot better than the ghost horse. This one looks like it would fit in Gen 1 with no problem, even if it’s a little boring

Some would think I'm a brony, but it's strange because I'm not really a big fan of horses.

I feel like part of the reason why is due to how unpopular it feels.

It's counterpart (Spectrier) is practically better in every way. Better stats, better typing, just better design. There really is no reason to pick this when you're forced to only have one or the other steed.

On top of this, it's in DLC for a game that is universally disliked. It's a very new Pokemon that almost nobody except hardcore fans will recognize, and even then people still don't like it's basic design.
Not to mention, people don't like Calyrex and both steeds are grouped in with it.

I tend to gravitate towards unpopular Pokemon like Parasect, Sunflora, etc so this all does lead a part into me liking the mon.
I don't like many ice types either, so it sticks out among the rest.

TL;DR It's unpopularity makes it appeal more to me, while having a nice but not overdesigned look. I modeled my horse in Miitopia after it, which also helped.

What is that?

It’s one of the better horses I’ll admit design wise

You tried way too hard. Better luck next time.

Glastrier from the SwSh Crown Tundra

It speaks volumes that the Mon is so unpopular/obscure that people are skeptical when someone does say it's their favorite. LMFAO

Others in the Top 5 are Parasect, Diancie, Scolipede, Krookodile.
I'd say I have a mix of normie picks and weird picks.

This is how I feel about Guzzlord. Great taste btw.

Parasect is based. Fuck you.

Attached: 25de4181eb55b8228bfc61a293ec4dc510-04-pokemon-gun.rsquare.w1200.jpg (1200x1200, 135K)

I said it was in my top 5 favorites.

So you're just a contrarian.

But in the end I guess I can't judge anyone's tastes when my favorite is fucking Unown.

>Contrarian
What is your reasoning? Am I missing something?

nvm I thought you were saying I contradicted myself, i'm retarded
You could see it that way, but that just makes the mon feel more unique and stand out to me.
Obviously not just because of its unpopularity though, I do think it's great design

>Diancie
Are there people who don't like her?

No you fucking retard. I'm skeptical because of the obvious overplaying of unpopularity. Either that's a fucking autist who doesn't know what they're saying or they're an awful shitposter.