Which ability is more broken?

Which ability is more broken?

- able to hold two items simultaneously

- completely invulnerable to damage for 5 turns upon entering battle but faints after the 5th turn whether in battle or in pokeball

Attached: cory.jpg (373x373, 19.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pikalytics.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Items and it's not even close. Damage immunity means fuck all when you're strong and fast enough to just fucking kill anything that might try to get a hit off. There's a reason a lot of the strongest Abilities in the game directly replicate item effects.

>Choice banded/life orb
NOPENOPENOPE

Items, I assume it'd be possible to stall for the KO

the second one, easily, assuming we're talking about the actual game and not smogshit where it takes 500 turns to complete battles.

Who's his favorite Pokegirl

Depends on the movepool, honestly.
Invulnerability to damage would make the ultimate supportmon. Imagine a baton passer or a suicide lead with 5 free turns.

>able to hold two items simultaneously
This should be As One's ability god fucking dammit. The carrot horse can hold one item while the brain deer holds another.

Attached: 1657136415102.png (512x468, 163.01K)

The first one in general, the second one depending on the mon and the movepool available.

Unnerve and Moxie are already some of the best Abilities in the game and As One literally combines them. Why make it even more broken by replacing that with the absurdity of 2 fucking items?

The first one is fucking absurd.
Could you imagine a Pokemon holding 2 choice bands? Or a choice band and a choice scarf?
That shit would be game-breaking. Even GF wouldn't be incompetent enough to do that.

i would use 2 choice bands on my garmanitan

Unnerve one of the best abilities in the game?

Whatever, don’t bother replying, must be my singles brain that’s underrating it

not if its stats are shit enough

>As One
>carrot horse
>brain deer
?????? What did I missed?????

i mean mega rayquaza already does that

Berries are very important to shut down, they give a lot of mons the ability to setup or survive in ways they couldn't normally and it's extrapolated on hard in doubles.
Movepool would still need to be trash, you can do a lot with 2 items even if it's not offensive.

depends of the stats of the Pokemon with the second one. if it's pretty much an opposite Shuckle, then it's broken
but if you were to slap either of those abilities on a Pokemon, first one is the more broken every day of the week

Damage immunity by far. The two item-mon can still be knocked out and/or revenge KOd. The invulnerable mon basically requires you to Protect stall them or have elaborate status setups to deal with it.

>The two item-mon can still be knocked out and/or revenge KOd.
>he doesn't remember Garmanitan

pikalytics.com/
Being able to hard shut down Incineroar, Charizard, Blastoise, and Venusaur is KEY.