Why is this dex so forgettable and unpopular?

Why is this dex so forgettable and unpopular?

Attached: 45BDDEC2-A2F4-4EA2-8E4D-CE6114105F8C.jpg (1000x516, 155.34K)

>forgettable
you people literally can't go a day without losing hair over it

>Forgettable
But you always mentioned and post it here how's that forgettable doesn't make any sense

botched starters both in terms of design and ingame usefulness
lazy obvious kanto reskins no one has any reason to care about over the originals
ugly pointless legendaries
obvious filler like the monkeys and ice cream/gears middle stages
none of the pokemon are particularly special or memorable to find ingame, they're all just generic common random encounters on the linear as fuck map, you don't have anything rare or hard to find like the safari zone pokemon in kanto, all the obscure johto pokemon that require new game mechanics to find, or stuff like bagon and feebas in hoenn

I think the Unovadex is really cool but people only focus on "muh gears muh ice cream muh starters", I wish you didn't get the cooler mons so late though

Wow your Retarded as fuck

The dex so forgotten that it makes discord seethe on a daily basis?

my retarded as fuck what?

Go play monster hunter

lol you’re that newfag

Because they created a dex with the intention of hitting a big number, rather than the intentions of creating quality designs. Quantity over Quality.

SOUL

And every one is still better than Johto shitmons

quality designs is subjective

Hi SeoKouji

>you don't have anything rare or hard to find like the safari zone pokemon in kanto
certain seasonal mons like Cryogonal
as an added bonus you can actually play the game and not just chuck balls (the optimal safari zone play)
>all the obscure johto pokemon that require new game mechanics to find
Escavalier/Accelgor
Zen Darm
Dust cloud mons
>or stuff like bagon and feebas in hoenn
There's plenty of obscure pokemon like the aformentioned seasonals and Volcarona.
Play the game.

"Quantity over quality" never matters with Pokemon considering the bigger dexes are the better ones and our recent small modern dexes shit the bed so hard

It's just happens that unova had more Pokemon than any other gen

>forgettable
how come you recalled it enough to seethe about it?

Yeah, it just happens to have 151 you can catch, just like k-k-k-k-k
Kantoooooooooo!!!!!!!!

156 not 151 faggot

I see a lot of good designs, the games were also really good. the anime was really shit though. if I had to guess, it was probably pokemon exhaustion that caused this, and the DS era overstaying its welcome. I mean think about it, wasnt the DS the only console at this point to have two generations in it?

Attached: easy.png (1000x516, 715.01K)