Remember that time the anime spoiled Dewott and Servine before they were officially revealed?

Remember that time the anime spoiled Dewott and Servine before they were officially revealed?

Attached: file.png (700x244, 168.62K)

And woobat, iris etc

Woobat as well.

Gen 5 leak period was so based. There was a point we were getting a new Pokemon every 2-3 days leaked in a variety of ways (anime sheet, action figures, CoroCoro, trailers). No other gen can possibly compare

>Ash rocking Hilbert's shit
kino. should have done this more.

Attached: 1655013813774.jpg (300x265, 18.31K)

Generic hawaiian girl is my favourite leak

It was also the last time this board wasn't completely fucking unbearable.

We will never get a pre release cycle like this ever again. We will never get experimentation and side features like this ever again.

This. Easily my favorite leak season!

Untrue. This board was created because the userbase was unbearable.
Yeah. It was a great leak season. Everyone was riding high off Platinum and HGSS. In retrospect you can really see how Gamefreak tightened up after gen 5. It was noticable during gen 6 and 7 how trailers would drop right before Corcoro would typically leak every month. And whatever Pokemon Sunday was called in that timeframe lost a lot of it's marketing materials. With the exception of the reveal there'd be a new type it was just the trailer we got every month.

>leaked
We were getting pre-release info from Japan's release of the games. There was no leaking until the pokédex roster appeared that Joe nearly got shut down over, everything else was planned marketing.

this board didnt exist for half of it

There was also that one guy who leaked a lot of mons by doing really shitty drawings. The three I remember are Scraggy, Beartic, and Cryogonal. Truly when the board peaked

I remember Lampent and Shelmet leaked that way too. Good times

Corocorc scans are leaks user. We got then prior to the official reveal. Also OPs was a leak, and he is right about toy catalogue scans leaking too. We aren't supposed to see those. Sometimes they gave us a real leak, sometimes they informed us a reveal was coming by just being question marks. It was a fun time.

>We were getting pre-release info from Japan's release of the games.
Dewott and Servine hadn't been revealed yet until they showed that anime height sheet

I still remember the day I woke up and opened serebii to see the whole full dex had been posted up. It blew my mind to see that many new Pokemon at once

fr on god gen 5 is the best no cap fr

I miss it.

Attached: b025c730f29c8fecf6c4a07cbdd4c2ed.jpg (800x450, 47.41K)

Fuck, I didn't have internet until 2011, so my first leak season was generation VI. Maybe I dislike many Unovamons because I've missed out

Almost everyone was deadsure Snivy's snout was some type of hair. Such good times. Wish I still had some of the guesses saved.

Remember Smugleaf, Pignition, and Wotter?

Attached: 61D8DB93-4DD7-45AE-B845-1B3ECF83C0FC.png (675x475, 145.9K)

Umbreon is of standing blowjob height

Attached: 09-23-13-ol5q06vh0qq61.png (1310x1310, 253.86K)