The consequences of this being real have had a devastating effect on the community ever since...

The consequences of this being real have had a devastating effect on the community ever since. Now everyone loses their mind over "leaks" no matter how blurry or shitty just because this retarded board got their hands on a real leak ONCE.

Attached: FXgJBJSWIAAmQM5.jpg (537x1171, 173.69K)

Whoops wrong pic

Attached: 68327.jpg (350x267, 32.94K)

Shit wrong blurry pic

Attached: pokemon-lets-go-beforeafter-leak-2.jpg (640x360, 39.37K)

it's over

Attached: 1356246246.png (888x999, 777.73K)

There have been real leaks often. But they all look like OP or this We haven't had to put up with blurry bullshit sketchy leaks since corocoro because the only reason for them to be that way is snapping a pic from a book quickly, which is why the ONE exception is the SS guidebook. There is absolutely no reason at all whatsoever for a ref sheet like OP or a screen pic like half this board have been pushing, to be blurry. None at all. If it's blured to fuck all, and it's not from a guidebook, it's fake.

newfag

Don't you remember the riding pokemon for PLA the day the game was announced?

Retard

Is this some internal joke?

Why a gijinka of Scolipede?
The fuck.

Dumbass

at least there was a vid accompanying that info

Attached: 19372872.webm (854x484, 2.93M)

The sneasler and Kleavor images were separate and blurry

People have been going nuts over fake leaks even from gen 4. There were dozens of fake starters floating around for Diamond and Pearl.

At least post the XY Greninja and Haulucha leak.

The joke is that her face resembles incineroars and is even drawn at a very similar angle, don't tell them I spoonfed you, if anyone asks you've been lurking for years

Attached: 1652377196573.png (257x310, 90.99K)

Alright unkown user.

If we woke up tomorrow and we find all of this leak was just a massive fake leak...

It must be the most elaborated well thought and overly produced hoax I've seen in my whole life.

Everybody can make a "leak" in Any Forums.
Everybody with sort artistic skill can make a leaked pokémon.
People who are skilled doing 3D models could make one or two fakes.

This is VERY well made to be just a fake.

>New leaker named kaka
>Caca is shit in Spanish
>Other "leaker" loves to talk about dogs eating his shit

Don't be surprised if it's fake

I dunno the Grinch leak was incredibly eleborate. Tying it to a real person and company is not typically done with leaks since it invites lawsuits, and the leaker knew what was needed to make the full photo look like a proper printshop. They also planned ahead and posted a matching textleak on Any Forums months ahead of time. This however is very clearly real because two trusted sources have backed it. Khu might be an attention whore but he is proven and he confirmed it, and the SM riddler has reposted them on Baidu stating they're real.

QRD on the new leakers' leaks then? Smashed my face up last night (no joke) then been hard at it all day today, so really out the loop over details other than there's a new info stream.

Blurry screenshots of trainers and Pokemon. I didn't save any. He also confirmed some stuff through text like new Wooper and Murkrow regional evolutions. Both Riddler's confirmed it independently and I think both have added details to the leaked images. For it to be fake it would mean two leakers with a perfect track record would have to be in on it. And since one is leaking SV details concurrently with this it'd be bad for him to confirm them if they were fake.