7 hours left

>7 hours left
whats about to happen?

Attached: zIl5nHi.png (588x273, 15.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

help.twitter.com/en/managing-your-account/how-to-reactivate-twitter-account
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry user I dont understand moon runes. Care to explain?

>attention seeker
Probably going to delete again.

the end of pokemon

basically the guy who has been leaking the stuff from today tweeted this, and google translate says
>7 hours left

Um bros..?

Attached: D59A8077-0CAA-48C1-9E13-5AEEB976C3E3.jpg (750x722, 242.44K)

i barely use twitter i made it for khu
but can someone really just reuse a username that was deleted? do they not reserve them?

Yeah, as soon as a username gets changed or gets deleted it can be scooped up

>Deactivating your Twitter account is the first step to deleting your account permanently. Deactivation lasts 30 days. If you do not access your account within the 30-day deactivation period, your account is deleted and your username will no longer be associated with your account.
Pretty fucking sure Centro is being retarded, this system wouldn't work if it instantly nuked the handle.

not the guy you replied to but accounts can't be instantly deleted right? thought it took 30 days to deactivate

It takes about 30 days.

welp looks like this thread can die

Attached: Poz2f1W.png (595x585, 203.74K)

It takes 30 days before the account is gone forever but if it's deactivated you're able to take the username, I'm not sure what would happen if they were to reactivate in that scenario though

He returned, and looks angry and upset

Attached: AngryKaka.jpg (1080x2112, 519.34K)

>NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T GIVE ME ATTENTION!!!!!!!!
Absolutely deranged. What was he expecting would happen if he leaked a ton of shit for the biggest game of the year?

help.twitter.com/en/managing-your-account/how-to-reactivate-twitter-account
>The username and email address on a deactivated account are available for use on another account 30 days after the account was deactivated
Funny, cause twitter says otherwise.

Literally what was he expecting to happen? What is there for him to be pissy about if he was going to choose to be this much of an attention whore? Just leak shit and dip, no need for the melodramatics.

That's cause it's fake

He's only paranoid now because some 12 year olds were slamming his DMs and tweeting at him telling him he will get in trouble.

>lol just leak for no reason lmao!
he's risking his job, retard

Yeah the 24 hour poll guy is an imposter, OG leaker returned(popped up in my follows automatically so I know its the real one) and said he never made another account. so anything this guy posts on his old handle is fake

how much will he have to pay this time?

Attached: 1657627106839.jpg (750x644, 264.7K)