OH NONONONONO PAWMIBROS NOT LIKE THIS... IT CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

OH NONONONONO PAWMIBROS NOT LIKE THIS... IT CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

Attached: mints.png (1888x1136, 84.43K)

>Pikaclone who doesn't look like a babymon
I wish

>It just gets bigger
Good, better than becoming retarded to force a "theme"

>electric/fighting
imagine

idiots at gamefreak don't know how to design pokemon anymore.
is it really that hard to ask for SOMETHING THAT LOOKS LIKE THIS
I'M SEETHING

Attached: FUQUFInWQAEL1lf.jpg (3508x3150, 510.91K)

thats just raichu

OF COURSE IT'S JUST RAICHU IT'S A PIKACLONE WHAT DO YOU MEAN

Attached: 1657234288407.gif (250x250, 319.1K)

That’s too cool. Pokémon can’t look too cool or else they’ll overshadow CHARIZARD.

You mean garbage?

LOVING the "balancing on shit coming out of ass" tail it has. Real killer aesthetic, gamefreak could learn a few things...

SOUL
SOULLESS

>it's tail just gets bigger
Impressive stuff

Why does everyone all caps Charizard? Is this some new meme I'm missing?

How to introduce Gorochu without being Gorochu

It's Charitards, don't worry.

>raichu if were from gen 4

Same user, you're replying to. I don't think that's true. It's Any Forums, where we pretend to be people we don't like to make them look bad.

Where exactly is the fire aspect of Pawmi?

Kek, my thoughts exactly

I fucking told you that horse long since bolted from the barn retard.
Yes, it's REALLY that fucking hard to ask them to start trying to market a design everyone and their retarded brother's been drawing, before they themselves have even released their official take on it. It's harder still to get autistic retards to understand they VERY much treat shit they create of the era it was intended for and if it can't be salvaged in a reasonable time, they outright scrap it. They abandoned the "2nd evolution stage" for Raichu, to lean harder into Pikachu's popularity and added a baby form to the line when the were able to fit in an increased number of pokémon from the get-go.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09 Don't Expect To See Pikachu's Original Final Evolution In A Pokemon Game.png (694x746, 50.12K)

OOOH THEY THOUGHT I WAS FINISHED
TILL I ATES ME SPINACH
I'M POPEYE THE PIKA-CLOOOOOOOONE
*toot toot*

>using it's color scheme and the tuft on its head to lean into a more fire-based evolution
it's called creativity, something gamefreak doesn't have

Attached: 1648436559210.gif (400x225, 1.05M)

>creativity is shoving a dead KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO design into the modern era

Attached: Iwata is laughing at you from the afterlife.gif (316x288, 1.02M)

That final evolution looks cool ngl

>creativity is >just making it get bigger
>creativity is >making a pikaclone in the first place
i can keep going if you want

Attached: FXMKBDLaIAEMTAw.jpg (886x1432, 96.97K)

Even Plusle and Minun are more distinct from Pikachu than that is from Gorochu. Get over it, that design's dead and they fucking told you that directly but you're still sperging out over it like it was worth keeping in the first place.

Go for it, if you go on long enough maybe you'll get around to having an actual point instead of only thinking you have one.

Fucking disgusting

Why? You already lost when you tried to say rehahshing a noted dead design (when they talk beta designs, they're admitting they'll never be valid pokémon as if there's a chance they can add it to the roster, they try and do so, as that makes them money vs killing an idea completely) was more creative than what Game Freak do, when their design creativity drove merch sales ALONE to best all other highest-grossing media franchises on the planet.

that looks dope tho fr