These things are finally gonna show up now that we're getting prehistoric forms in SV yeah?

These things are finally gonna show up now that we're getting prehistoric forms in SV yeah?

Attached: floette.gif (500x250, 408.59K)

I HOPE SO

It's going to be another 3,000 years.

This probably could be its own spin-off.

Attached: 1645940726255.jpg (1024x292, 89.11K)

Eternal Floette is unlewdable. That's why she got culled.

they did show up though. they specifically made it for the cutscene

Like I keep saying, if they ever intended to give it out to players, they'd have given it out to the Japanese before moving on to Alola. The fact they didn't proves they never intended to distribute it and its role in-game had been clearly changed from initial build.

That's why it has data in ORAS, SM, and USUM and even has a dex entry. Also guess they never intended to give out the Azure Flute, it follows the same reasoning you're trying to use.

It's staggering how people fail to understand in 3D, everything needs to be its own model, can't do what they cheesed in the sprite days and have endless recolours of enemies/creatures, if you want to make a character from your pool of existing creatures - separate and distinct from them on top, you need to add it as its own thing, so the game code will understand to only call it when it's required in the story.

Legends: Kyurem and Legends: Floette are coming

Yeah, they copy/pasted all the pokémon after reversing the dexit in Gen 7.
Oh, they did hand out Arceus several times in both Gen 4 and 5, even though they decided not to distribute the flute, when kids were having issues with Mt. Coronet as they had INTENDED to allow access to Arceus in some fashion at the time, which is in contrast to them not bothering their bollocks to even attempt to distribute AZ's Floette, as the story was written so AZ would reunite with it and they weren't about to change the ending.

Why would it have an exclusive signature move in battles then?

Then why did they feel obliged to update Light of Ruin's move animation in the Alola games? It doesn't even get called by anything like Metronome, so they updated a move animation that will never be seen legitimately in the game.

It was likely supposed to be on AZ's team when you battled him, hence it getting a boost in power and a move to fuck up the player, but the story got gutted and rehashed (playing the game, it's clear something happened as the first 3 gyms are tight, progression clips along nicely, then after getting to North Luminose it all falls apart like a wet paper bag), AZ got separated from her and the goal of his arc was to finally show repentance enough to re-unite with her.

Because they probably just told the underlings to update the movelist. Monkey see, monkey do, monkey get a banana.
You're still failing to prove they ever intended to distribute it, updates be damned.
I wish we got to see the ORIGINAL XY, from what I gather, it was supposed to be a trip and a half.

Because people are infallible

>They confirmed the intent to distribute the Azure Flute event and then decided not to
>B-b-but that didn't happen with EF Floette because it just didn't!!!
Also remind me where copy/pasting means they wrote an entire dex entry for it in USUM and updated its animations as well as its move in SM. Quit being a faggot and admit you're in a corner, they didn't waste fucking anything on similarly unused assets. Also what even is that autistic reasoning of AZ ending up with Floette? It's a fucking event distribution with no in-game event, there's no story impact for doing that.

This isn't true. If you only intend for it to appear in the cutscene there is absolutely no need for it to be programmed as a pokemon that can be used in battle. It can literally just be a model that appears in one cutscene.
And it should go without saying there's no need for it to have a unique signature move.

Imagine if XY had been allowed to take an extra year in development. Team Flare would no doubt still be incredibly fucking stupid but I'm sure everything else would be great.

Team Flare is fine as a concept. Their theme is coherent and works well with what Kalos represents as a region in terms of wealth inequality (seen most obvious in Parfum Palace and Shabboneau Castle).

The problem is that their plan is incredibly stupid and Lysandre's motives don't make sense.

>it's impossible to make a game use one model mesh and call different textures to be applied over it in different instances
lol