Working from home

>working from home
>doing absolutely nothing, barely know what's going on in the sprint
>most of my day is spent pretending to work (trickling emails, wiggling my mouse to stay active in teams, joining meetings on mute or saying "yeah i agree, let's get into that") and making up stories to tell in the daily standup
>some days actually nervous when it's my turn to speak in the stand-up
>not sure if my team knows I do nothing or they are all doing nothing
>making €80K per year, really wondering how sustainable all of this as my economic output is basically 0 for 2 years now
>keep getting raises and compliments from my manager
is literally nobody doing any work or are we getting carried by a few producing value and the rest just leeching? how is this sustainable?

Attached: Nervous_kek[1].png (604x613, 256.97K)

>that autistic codenigger who downplays the fact that he spent 16 hours a day in front of the computer from ages 12 to 22 to just barely get a wfh coding job after 9 months of applications and interviews
heh yeah i just do a few sets of push ups and sits ups every other day

Attached: 834.png (680x760, 191.08K)

what kind of projecting is this lel
literally got this job straight out of doing a bachelor in CS
have linkedin roasties begging me to interview with them
love how you neets get upset we get mad bucks for doing literally doing nothing (the same as you) except we get paid

Lmao this is me. For example, I managed to make a 3-line code change review/pull request my task of the day. I might place a comment on it to see if I can spread it to tomorrow, too.

I will be applauded during tomorrow's stand-up for having such a sharp eye and being critical which improves the quality of everything we do. Kek.

Attached: 1650104865477.jpg (436x480, 29.55K)

>€80K
Germany?
If you say something like Italy I'm unironically killing myself

If you pretend to transition, you will have a solid job for the rest of your life while still maintaining literally free 80k a year

Don't forget that is before taxes pastabro. And they have a lot of taxes in Germany.

>If you pretend to transition
wtf

Holland, taxes something in the range of 40%

I did this for about a year until the anxiety got the best of me and literally ghosted my job.

I always suspected this was how wfh was. It's not sustainable. winter is coming.

Programmers at my workplace make like €60k... E-commerce. Are you a senior?

T. $220,000/yr WFH 20/hr week gigachad swinging through this thread hold me balls sons

Attached: EC1BDAD7-C347-45A2-82AF-15FE23EB7DD3.gif (280x280, 327.41K)

Same. My logic is our entire civilisation is at the back end of some long gone glorious days. My company too. In years past hard workers probably existed. They built this company from scratch with hard work. But they are long gone and now there's us. We tighten a few bolts, kick some pipes and call it a day. Occasionally something breaks and we patch it up like half assed retards with minimal effort. Much like our society, the business is crumbling. But when it finally falls, I'll be no where to be seen.

Attached: 57392929593.jpg (640x480, 32.95K)

It’s crazy. I make 125k in NC and it’s cheap as fuck here. I do nothing 90% of the time and literally work 5hrs a week. I spend most of my time learning from lead devs and hobby projects

41%

Leech them as much as you can before you jump ship.

Bro pay me 40k of that and you'll only work 5/hr a week.

If you pretend to transition, you gain a 41% chance increase of being hired!

I’ve been able to manage my workflow to doing two jobs in under 20 hours a week, not sure how to go from 100k to 200k without taking up a position that has lots of meetings throughout the day which will screw me over a bit though. I like taking hour long walks at the height of the day.

Based. I am so tired of the "yeah I work 2 hours a week and make a gorillion dollars a year"
You're either an extremely talented, senior individual or, more likely, you have up your life to lrn2code and traded in things like a first kiss so you could make some billionaire even richer.