Is SV jumping the shark?

Is SV jumping the shark?
>any pokemon can time travel
>crystal type or being able to change typing
>regional fakes
>box legends each have 5 forms
it sounds like quite the clusterfuck to me

Attached: 1654119480810.gif (600x338, 3.91M)

What does "time travel" even mean in this context

I have no idea but it's a thing according to leakers. If I had to guess then maybe past and future forms of said pokemon

>>any pokemon can time travel
Pulled this out your ass

centroleaks said so

Well it's pretty obvious Past and Future are the main themes going on here, just look at the fucking professors
one's basically a cavewoman the other is a future scientist man
the legendaries are clearly past and future

Gen 5 had a similar theme... Could we be getting the gen 5 remakes early?

>>any pokemon can time travel

It's probably just the new battle gimmick, past/future forms

Gonna have to agree with you, it all seems very messy. The lack of a promotional cycle is definitely not helping the games case.

centro is a retard, the leak was clear that the pokemon were time displaced

Centro is a retarded fucking nigger, the credible leaks say that any pokemon can do the crystal form, while only certain pokemon can get the time travel forms, which are the same thing as the "regional fakes", like Jigglypuff. Kill yourself twitter fag

Says who?

It's bs

It would be kinda cool if lets say the box legends are the same pokemon but a more literal evolution rather than pokemons definition of it and you could get fossil versions of old and new mons instead of just adding more fossilmons. Skullgreycharizardmon confirmed?

Me? I'm just speculating, that's why I said "probably"

>crystal type or being able to change typing
the crystal visual effect is related to the battle gimmick/mechanic and is likely the same thing as 'time travel' in this case

>box legends each have 5 forms
thats just false lol

>regional fakes
What?

Khu said that last thing when the legendaries were shown. They have four additional forms

If only they introduced a magic mcguffin item that causes your Pokemon to change forms, to change forms based off a period of time. I mean they've never done that before so its completely impossible.

Something made up that Khu asslickers believe.

Yeah, this is why leaks in a vacuum are dogshit
>the first fairy type gym leader is Opal
>"WTF, the first fairy leader was Valerie, FAAAAAAAAAKE"
>game shows Opal pick her successor, introducing the second Galarian gym leader
Wait till they start showing off more shit or the game drops and it'll figure itself out.