My friend sent me this picture and say it's a new leaked pokemon. Can anyone confirm?

My friend sent me this picture and say it's a new leaked pokemon. Can anyone confirm?

Attached: download.jpg (500x500, 34.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQCMG-3fOu0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can confirm

That a digimon user

>Regional form Pikachu
Cute

it's real. khu said it is the first stage of the psuedo.

Looks like a great shouldermon.

you know if he was actually a pokemon i would fucking love him, just saying
would be one of my alltime favorites

This but especially if they let it evolve into Galgomon.

Attached: EX2-026.png (429x600, 117.22K)

It's legit. Pic related is it's evolution. It's a normal and steel type.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 111.89K)

I chose Palmon because I was really horny and chose Palmon instead just so I can see Rosemon
desu I regret it because Gargmon's guns are cooler

youtube.com/watch?v=JQCMG-3fOu0
I found some SV leak...

This is the shiny. The real one is green. Also its a special attacker with a physical attacker twin that is brown and pink. You're gonna love it OP.

That's a dog, not a mouse.
You'd regret it harder once you realized Rosemon's got over a dozen direct lines to it, or that any Digimon can become any other Digimon with enough steps.

>dog
It's a rabbit.

>Steel
>Stronger signature Rapid Spin (You know why)
>Skill Link (with signature multi-hit move?)
Hey okay

>You'd regret it harder once you realized Rosemon's got over a dozen direct lines to it, or that any Digimon can become any other Digimon with enough steps.
Why would I regret that, that just makes it more fun and interesting than just a straight line that only needs a level up

>Not picking best boy Hagurumon

Lopmon's a rabbit, Terriermon's a dog. Explicitly.
Because anything can become a Rosemon so the starter choice is literally irrelevant? That seemed self-explanatory.

I'm actually quite relieve she can jump to other lines, and didn't catch that you were talking about restarting the thread
I just wish the game wasn't so text heavy

Terriermon is related to Lopmon meaning that dogs are related to rabbits which means that dogs are clearly rats. Checkmate.

>Terriermon's a dog. Explicitly.
Terriers might be dogs but the entire evolution line has a rabbit motif. These are clearly inspired by rabbits.

Tread carefully, people might mistake you for a zodiacfag if you keep talking like that.

It isn't like Pokemon. You can get everything if you try. Starters aren't locked to that scene.

Terrier, Galgo, Poodle, Saint Bernard. Floppy ears a rabbit does not make, it's just a shared visual trait to connect the twin lines.

World games>Story games
This is not subjective, even if the Cyber Sleuth duology was a solid addition, nothing beats the foundational gameplay of World and what sets it apart from other "mon" games, even if that's also the reason they unfortunately don't sell well, compared to other cash-cow franchises or fellow bandai namco brands.

electric
psychic

Attached: images - 2022-07-13T111122.561.jpg (250x347, 12.03K)