Drawthread

Draw, request and ask for critique.

Old thread: Resources: pastebin.com/T8ab8NYQ

IRC Network: Rizon.net
Channel: #Any Forumsdrawfriends
Tumblr tag: vpdrawthread
DA Group: pokemon-drawfriends.deviantart.com/
Drawcard Gallery (+ templates): imgur.com/a/LTgWW#0

This thread is for the growth of artists and for people to enjoy themselves, if you’re going to give critique please do it constructively as rude/blunt critiques won’t help anybody.
Requesters are free to request what they wish but avoid bumping your request every half hour as it’s only going to put people off, try giving it an hour or more. Also avoid asking for the same thing every thread, have some patience and come back to it later. Please provide references in ONE image, especially when requesting something outside of the Pokemon universe and if you request something from the old DrawThread or a separate thread, copy and paste the actual request instead of posting a link.
New artists are welcome to join the fun and if you need any help, other artists are very keen to help, don’t be afraid to ask.

Attached: Wash.png (4084x2835, 3.96M)

This as Stantler or Wyrdeer

Attached: 1305780468556.png (670x503, 331.96K)

lol wtf

Can someone please make Gen 3 compatible sprites of Flannery with a Numel/Camerupt body?

Attached: 1657466016031.png (913x384, 477.97K)

Hey, you colored it, great!

Requesting Valerie being happy as she feels she could become a Pokémon any time soon, while holding this specific butterfly in her hands

Attached: 1575572246556.png (322x292, 142.57K)

Requesting color version

Attached: 1609285922896.jpg (1070x769, 149.23K)

Requesting a picture of Princess Peach in her normal dress, posing for a picture with a Koopa Troopa. The two are good friends. The Koopa Troopa's boots should be light pink and its shell should be a polished pink in the same color.

Pic for reference on how about big Peach's breasts should be.

Attached: princess_peach_beach_by_sigurdhosenfeld_d5eq1xe-pre.jpg (1131x707, 94.92K)

Where is the Pokemon-part?

>Requesters are free to request what they wish
>Please provide references in ONE image, especially when requesting something outside of the Pokemon universe

This is in the OP. Am I misunderstanding it?

Well you're technically correct, but since the we are in Any Forums, the artists are mostly Pokemon Fans, so you'd have more luck in the general video games board, I suppose

Requesting summer alt designa for Clair and Lucy, with a Dragalge and Sadaconda respectively

Swimsuit description: Patterned blue and purple bikini with brown pareo for Clair.
Patterned brown and tan one-piece snakeskin swimsuit for Lucy with a sandstorm motif the closer you get from her chest to her crotch.

Attached: 7140E247-EB0C-4E7C-BF9C-A97F50585E44.jpg (1237x1668, 248.84K)

After rereading it again, I think that the intent is for non-Pokemon additions to Pokemon-centric requests. Ah well. I've already posted on Any Forums so if no one here draws it I'm no worse off. My bad y'all. Here's a slightly more relevant image that is unrelated to my request

Attached: __kojirou_and_princess_peach_james_and_the_giant_peach_mario_series_pokemon_pokemon_anime_and_super_mario_bros_drawn_by_sigurd_hosenfeld__sample-940d86c1b3abef0220d7b063cb20ed5f.jpg (850x1164, 176.12K)

Requesting a Fire/Electric Lizard Pokemon based off Bearded Dragons, could be like a fusion between Heliolisk and Charmander

Attached: 1657556798711.jpg (960x960, 289.14K)

How large do you want it

requesting a punk trainer/skull grunt drizzile

Attached: skullzzlie.png (1755x725, 549.53K)

Uhh
Shoulder sized lizard
Is that what you meant?

I am seconding this

Yeah I think we should edit the OP message to make it clearer. All the best.

So horse sized?
Cool, gonna draw it terrorizing a village

Requesting this meme with a typhlosion

Attached: spidey.jpg (800x450, 72.15K)

Not entirely opposed to this idea