New Amoonguss

Regional form or evo? The fact that it now has legs makes me think evo

Attached: FXe7NuJWAAEkoYh.png (83x83, 9.1K)

Sussy

Regional fake

Its supposedly the new concept, my guess is its an ancient Amoonguss, like a past/future form

What typing would it have?

It's a new spin on regional forms, we don't know exactly what they're about

Khu referred to them as "regional fakes" but that was probably tongue-in-cheek. I think they might be artificial variants or maybe past/future versions of pokémon, that work as this game's replacement for regional forms.

regional fakes are non catchable bosses made by the electric gym leader

But will this be the new spritebox? it looks like SwSh's

i heard that they're kinda like opposite of regional forms. Where these are new pokemon that 'fake' to look like existing pokemon.
Could be a reference to some real world animals that mimic other animals as a defense mechanism - I don't think its convergent evolution like Unovan pokemon

>Could be a reference to some real world animals that mimic other animals as a defense mechanism

Mimikyu vibes lol

Looks more like BDSP

SwSh's box sprites are a little big head, this Amoongus looks similar. Besides, BDSP's have shading

i was gonna mention Mimikyu but i thought it might sound misleading as a mon wearing a disguise lol

but y'know like that caterpillar that looks like a snake, or how non-poisonous frogs/bugs have colours to match actual poisonous ones, etc

>evo
Fuck no, evololite sussy would be cancer. It's a regional form. Best guesses for typing were grass/ground, poison/ice, and poison/steel

Our Gen 9 fungus.

So, did Game Freak prefer to make this and not a brand new fungusmon or even a regional form (Parasect needed that)?

What a dissapoinment.

evidently, though I don't think it rules out the possibility of a fungusmon evo/form. I don't think we have word on if there are gonna be Paldean forms or if the 'fakes' are the replacement for that concept
Cross gen evos are still a thing tho, for what its worth

>the 'fakes' are the replacement for that concept.

I hope no becasue the creativity would completely be lost

It's likely related to the new gimmick, since it matches with the crystals in screenshots of Quaxly's evo and the new flower/Lileep. The Jigglypuff is either a regional or primitive form, for sure.

How? I think "primitive forms of X pokémon" is more interesting than "pokémon X but with some spanish meme attached to it"

I really hope primal predator puff is real

>Paldean
source?

It's name is gonna be alongside other meme names like
>Lechonk
>Smoliv

Now introducing
>Amoonsus
>Glizzyron
>Sheeeeeeeshpish