Johto is absolute dogshit and introduced nothing but shitmons to the franchise. the WORST generation

>johto is absolute dogshit and introduced nothing but shitmons to the franchise. the WORST generation

Attached: 1353 - arm bug glasses hand holding_object open_mouth soy soyjak soylent stubble variant:gapejak.png (874x900, 245.8K)

wrong

>>johto is absolute dogshit and introduced nothing but shitmons to the franchise. the WORST generation

Attached: bug_maniac.png (1804x2464, 178.02K)

>>>johto is absolute dogshit and introduced nothing but shitmons to the franchise. the WORST generation

Attached: 1614663947401.png (680x580, 240.1K)

>IN THESE UNCERTAIN TRYING TIMES DARK WINTER OF THE NEW NORMAL....
>AS CITIZENS (DECLARED OR UNDECLARED) OF THE GLOBAL VILLAGE YOU MUST COME TOGETHER AS ONE, BUT APART, AND BUILD BACK BETTER WITH SOME NEW EXTENDED LENGTH TEMPORARY GLOBAL RULES TO KICK START THE 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION........
>YOU WILL WEAR THE NWO PROVIDED IOT COCK CAGE FOR YOUR PROTECTION
>YOU WILL DRINK THE RECYCLED PISS
>YOU WILL EAT THE BUGGIES
>YOU WILL EAT THE CRICKET BURGER
>YOU WILL DRINK THE COCKROACH MILK
>YOU WILL EAT THE MAGGOT CHIPS
>YOU. WILL. EAT. THE. BUGS.
>YOU WILL TAKE THE MANDATORY VACCINE
>YOU WILL WEAR THE MASK WHILE EATING
>YOU WILL WEAR THE MASK WHILE SLEEPING
>YOU WILL STAY 6FT APART FROM OTHERS EXCEPT FOR DURING YOUR CORPORATION APPROVED BLM RALLIES
>YOU WILL NOT REMEMBER DR SUESS
>YOU WILL NOT QUESTION OUR SCIENCE
>YOU WILL KNEEL WHEN THE GEORGE FLOYD ANTHEM PLAYS
>YOU WILL GIVE PUBERTY BLOCKERS TO YOUR CHILDREN
>YOU WILL ACCEPT CORPORATION SET UN MIGRANT QUOTAS
>YOU WILL SOCIALLY DISTANCE
>YOU WILL DESTROY DR SUESS
>YOU WILL CLAP FOR OUR BLM HEALTH HEROES
>YOU WILL OBEY THE CURFEW
>YOU WILL STOP SEEING YOUR LOVED ONES
>YOU WILL REPORT DISSENTERS
>YOU WILL GIVE UP YOUR PRIVACY AND FREEDOM
>YOU WILL USE NEWSPEAK
>YOU WILL EMBRACE MASS SURVELLIENCE FOR YOUR SAFETY
>YOU WILL TAKE THE VMAT2 GENE KILLING MARK OF THE BEAST "VACCINE"
>YOU WILL BE PLACED IN DEATH CAMPS IF YOU RESIST
>YOU WILL RENT YOUR CLOTHES
>YOU WILL LIVE IN POD HOMES WITH YOUR VAXPASS™
>YOU WILL NOT TRAVEL WITHOUT YOUR YOUR VAXPASS™
>YOU WILL EMBRACE THE CASHLESS SYSTEM
>YOU WILL HAVE PROPAGANDA BEAMED INTO YOUR MIND
>YOU WILL ONLY ACCEPT OUR VERSION OF HISTORY
>YOU WILL ONLY READ PRE APPROVED CONTENT
>YOU WILL ONLY HEAR PRE APPROVED CONTENT
>YOU WILL ONLY SEE PRE APPROVED CONTENT
>YOU WILL ONLY THINK PRE APPROVED CONTENT
>YOU WILL NOT DREAM UNAPPROVED CONTENT
>YOU WILL WORSHIP OUR NEW WORLD ORDER ELECTRONIC GOD DEMIURGE
>YOU WILL ACCEPT THE NEW NORMAL
>YOU WILL OWN NOTHING AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY

Attached: 1601035538382.png (1279x1698, 469.28K)

Attached: 1650897173253s.jpg (244x250, 7.22K)

Attached: troonjak spinning hanging by rope around neck wearing trans flag shirt purple hair with glasses and beard.gif (760x704, 517.29K)

Who makes this shit up

>thinking anyone believes in this falseflag

clean it up jannies

>>>>johto is absolute dogshit and introduced nothing but shitmons to the franchise. the WORST generation

Attached: 1628763724267-0.gif (760x704, 517.44K)

Attached: 50 - glasses open_mouth soyjak speech_bubble stubble transparent variant:markiplier_soyjak.png (698x798, 188.04K)

>>>>>johto is absolute dogshit and introduced nothing but shitmons to the franchise. the WORST generation

Attached: 535px-Ragejak.jpg (535x550, 53.62K)

>>>>>>johto is absolute dogshit and introduced nothing but shitmons to the franchise. the WORST generation

Attached: 1626255442266.gif (256x256, 3.6M)

This but unironically and with a Gigachad picture

>>>>>>>johto is absolute dogshit and introduced nothing but shitmons to the franchise. the WORST generation

Attached: 1646772565724.png (718x957, 74.1K)

>>>>>>>>johto is absolute dogshit and introduced nothing but shitmons to the franchise. the WORST generation

Attached: 1594471405782.png (680x921, 359.33K)

>>>>>>>>>johto is absolute dogshit and introduced nothing but shitmons to the franchise. the WORST generation

Attached: 1640345083294.jpg (750x518, 324.89K)

>>>>>>>>>>johto is absolute dogshit and introduced nothing but shitmons to the franchise. the WORST generation

Attached: 1563198873760.jpg (1024x683, 52.69K)

Least schizophrenic pol user

>>>>>>>>>>>johto is absolute dogshit and introduced nothing but shitmons to the franchise. the WORST generation

Attached: 1625004977985.gif (536x706, 1.07M)

>>>>>>>>>>>>johto is absolute dogshit and introduced nothing but shitmons to the franchise. the WORST generation

Attached: 1592566566408.jpg (1020x696, 111.25K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>johto is absolute dogshit and introduced nothing but shitmons to the franchise. the WORST generation

Attached: thumb(4).jpg (192x156, 4.32K)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>johto is absolute dogshit and introduced nothing but shitmons to the franchise. the WORST generation

Attached: 1614979485024.jpg (786x782, 105.06K)

autism

it's old pasta

>the /qa/ spammers actually got chased off Any Forums
lol they lost to trannies AGAIN
imagine being that pathetic

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>johto is absolute dogshit and introduced nothing but shitmons to the franchise. the WORST generation

Attached: 9430 - adam_sessler angry balding ear edit g4tv gaming open_mouth soyjak stubble twitter variant:markiplier_soyjak video_game.png (737x576, 560.87K)

all me

Attached: frog2.png (792x719, 429K)

>C’MON HONEY PUSH! PUSH! YOU CAN DO THIS! I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THAT BEAUTIFUL DUSKY FACE LOOKING AT ME!
>C’MON LITTLE YAKUB! YES! YES! I CAN SEE IT! IT’S, IT’S
>...
>what
>What?
>WHAT. THE. LE. ACTUAL. FUCK.
*Smashes steamdeck running disco elysium against wall in fit of anger*
>THIS IS A WH*TE BABY! WHAT THE FUCK! YOU BITCH! YOU LYING FUCKING CUNT THIS IS A WH*TE BABY WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE YOU WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO SLEEP WITH TYRONE!!!
>YOU SCOOPED UP SOME OF MY CUM?! BECAUSE YOU WANTED A CHILD WITH THE M*N YOU LOVE? YOU JAN 6TH ALIKE NAZI ALT RIGHT INCEL CUNT!!!! I KNEW I SHOULD OF GOTTEN THAT VASECTOMY AT THE VAUSH CONVENTION!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS SUSPICIOUS THAT YOU ARGUED AGAINST IT BUT I FIGURED IT WAS FINE BECAUSE I NEVER HAD SEX WITH YOU!!! I NEVER THOUGHT YOU’D STAB ME IN THE BACK LIKE THIS!!!
>WHAT DID I TELL YOU LAST YEAR AT DISCO ELYSIUM FEST?? I'M THE MOD OF HECKING /r/antinatalism! HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BE THE REVOLUTIONARY VANGUARD IF MY INCEL REACTIONARY CUNT WIFE POPPED A FUCKING LAUGHING BOUNCING WHITEOID CHUD NAZI INCEL BABY OUT OF HER CUNT!!!
>OH MY SCIENCE, I’M RUINED!!! YOU’VE RUINED ME YOU STUPID TWAT!!! MY WIFE GAVE BIRTH TO A WHTE BABY!!! AND A BOY TOO!!! IF IT WAS A WHTE GIRL I COULD AT LEAST LOOK FORWARD TO GIVING HER UP TO TYRONE ONCE SHE STARTED MENSTRUATING BUT I CANT DO THAT WITH A WHTE BOY NOW CAN I??? IM GONNA BE THE LAUGHINGSTOCK OF THE KEKOLD COMMUNITY NOW!!! THEIR GONNA THINK IM A FUCKING NAZI RETHUGLICAN NOW!!! THIS IS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!
>GIVE ME THAT NAZI WH*TE BABY RIGHT NOW IM GONNA BREAK ITS FUCKING NECK!!!! I’M GONNA SMASH THAT WH*TE FUCKING BABYS FUCKING SKULL UNDERNEATH MY MY RICK AND MORTY FLIPFLOPS!!!! GIVE IT TO ME YOU LYING NAZI CUNT OR ILL CUT YOU A NEW HOLE IN YOUR FUCKING THROAT!!! GIVE IT TO ME YOU BITCH GIVE IT GIVE IT GIVE IT!!!!! IN THE NAME OF JEFRE CANTU-LEDESMA I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL IT!

Attached: 1654550346588.png (722x720, 99.2K)

the more you post the silly little drawings of yourself and project your failures onto the opinions of others, the longer you will sit, cry, and rot here on this hell of a site, with the only other things to cling your infected fingernails to being the other degenerates here who are trapped with you
this spiral is yours forever

this one is actually funny, but johto still sucks

Attached: Cynthia_portrait.png (200x195, 48.4K)

tranoid

While Crystal is my favorite region... Holy fuck dude, there are meds helping to live normally with schizofrenia and you need them like right fucking now.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>johto is absolute dogshit and introduced nothing but shitmons to the franchise. the WORST generation

Attached: 1622588897071.jpg (680x593, 81.21K)

chanoid

>Cynthia_portrait.png

Attached: 13715 - 3soyjaks clothes cynthia_(pokemon) elesa_(pokemon) glasses hair lusamine_(pokemon) pokemon soyjak_trio stubble variant_gapejak variant_markiplier_soyjak variant_tony_soprano_soyjak video_game yellow_hair.png (828x580, 102.2K)

>While Crystal is my favorite region... Holy fuck dude, there are meds helping to live normally with schizofrenia and you need them like right fucking now.

Attached: 1655923182847.jpg (243x208, 12.41K)