K-KHUSISTERS? I-ITS LOOKING LIKE HES GETTING A LITTLE JEALOUS

K-KHUSISTERS? I-ITS LOOKING LIKE HES GETTING A LITTLE JEALOUS.....

Attached: d7QxGxDRYD.png (586x166, 21.11K)

he's not even attempting to hide that he is seething, huh?

KHU SEETHING

He is reporting the kaka guy

Shut up a d tell us so I can spoil the game for redditors

Good, Get Fucked

Gee wiz Khu, if you know so much about the gimmick, then why don't you FUCKING LEAK IT THEN. YOURE A LEAKER ARENT YOU?? ALL YOU EVER DO IS SAY YOU HAVE INFO AND NEVER ACTUALLY GIVE IT OUT! YOURE NOT A FUCKING LEAKER

SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOYIM KNOWS, SHUT IT DOWN

He's right though

PUPPYPOOKHU SEETHIN'

I love you Khu!!! In my heart, you're still leaking! :3

Remember: after a night of hooking, you could always crystallize, like a warrior!

SHEETHING CHINGCHONG EAT MY SAUSAGE LMAO

puppy shit meal time

Lmao

Attached: kek.png (594x237, 20.13K)

>I BET THAT THE MORE YOU KNOW ABOUT THE NEW CONCEPT THING, THE MORE BORED YOU WOULD FEEL, THEN YOU JUST END UP LIVING IN EMPTINESS BEFORE THE LAUNCH

Attached: khuk.png (1000x1000, 1.73M)

if knowing more about a pokemon game causes you to "live in emptiness" maybe you should revolve your life around more than just pokemon hype cycles

Where do you think you are, touristranny

has khu actually and irrefutably "predicted" anything after PLA's release? or has it been lucky guesses and bullshit

Yes has, he's just been even more intolerable. These new photo leaks are confirming shit he has said, but he's still being butthurt

now that we've seen some actual leaks he's clearly on to something, but that's the thing, since his riddles are vague and the solutions are shit we only really know what he was talking about when it actually gets revealed, which makes his "leaks" completely useless

>there are actual fags defending khu and his riddles under his tweet
You can’t make this shit up S0TRWV

he posted black pig a day before they showed lechonk

Least we know the starter types for sure now, and dunsparce

Kek

Khu is based and makes people seethe for literally no reason.

The black gym leader chick

Christ almighty the amount of dick riding going on in the replies.

While Khu is legitimate, he does't actually give much before it's shown. He's like a magician who undoubtedly cam do magic but wastes it on "I knew your card the whole time, look it's in my hand" bullshit instead of actually giving us info before hand. he thinks it's about proving if he has legitimate sources and not about giving us clarity.

his riddles are ambiguous that way he can save face later.

Yeah, he seems to be legit.
He's just also a faggot who insists on only delivering information in a riddle format and only got away with it because he was the only legit leaker.

Well maybe he should have been more specific rather than go "ching ching chong ching ching ching" with his nonsensical and vague riddles that don't really tell much of anything and could easily be repurposed for the real thing much like his "leaks" of the PLA update.

He's by far the worst leaker, yes worse than smoke break guy.

Seething attention whore hands typed this post

Usually with Khu, when stuff gets confirmed it starts to confirm the other shit he said in passing.

savage

Khu is a faggot for his stupid riddle shit, but at the same time it was also funny to watch the dumpster fire he produced.

Koreans love eating boring dog shit unlike Japanese leaker

lol