Still paying extra when you shouldn't have to in this franchise

Why are there still so many brainlets who think paid DLC is a good thing?
>better than buying the same game twice!
>it's cheaper than buying 2 Switch games!
Ya know, it's almost like Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, B2/W2, or US/UM never existed for these people. And that is to say why CAN'T initial releases be turned into third-version quality through a free update? If I skipped initial releases and went straight to the third version, I'd be paying for 1 game. Why do we need to pay 1.5x for a Pokémon game now? Especially when they have been deliberately making stuff like the post-game content stale. Made worse by dex/move cuts. TPC has effectively groomed the consumer base into paying more for less

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-12 at 12-32-16 Centro LEAKS on Twitter.png (748x321, 27.83K)

not that it's excusable but this isn't a pokemon exclusive thing, that's just how games are these days
releasing two versions of the same game is the bigger cancer

oh boy yet another half-assed mainline game

Don't buy it

Wait, you actually buy the games? You're part of the problem

SwSh DLC had more contents than Emerald, Platinum and all the shit of the past.

This fanbase buys the same game twice. Do you think they won't buy dlc?

If it's between an expansion or a third version, I'd choose the expansion easily

Attached: 20220623_093215.jpg (320x320, 13.21K)

>Ya know, it's almost like Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, B2/W2, or US/UM never existed for these people
You mean the games that were complete ripoffs and added less content than the dlc did?

>You mean the games that were complete ripoffs and added less content than the dlc did?
you mean because the initial release deliberately didn't add a post-game?

hi Discord

i miss being able to wait two years and get the complete third version for $40. now i have to pay $90 to get a completed pokemon game.

>you mean because the initial release deliberately didn't add a post-game?
you mean like RS, DP, BW, and SM did?

>you mean like RS, DP, BW, and SM did?
Yeah, and I skipped them and went straight to the third version because I wasn't buying the same game twice

Third versions were a fucking scam that rendered the originals obsolete.

DLC is a scam too, but it doesn't render the original games obsolete.

then the DLC should be free. That's what I'm in-favor of. Because fuck paying extra anymore

on top of that, this isn't a defense of third versions. This is me saying "people shouldn't be paying 1.5x for a single mainline Pokémon game." With how long Pokémon has baited the consumers into paying extra, I don't think they deserve to be charging extra, especially if they're going to be deliberately bastardizing their potential. Even games like og Diamond/Pearl or Black/White had post-game new routes to explore. They're not even doing that and instead will sell it as "DLC" because people are easily swindled into Pokémon's facade of quality

it makes the originals slightly less shit while still not being worth the total price

Shut the fuck up retard

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST ASK ME TO PAY FOR ADDITIONAL CONTENT!!!! YOU HAVE TO ADD IT FOR FREE!!!!!
do zoomers not remember expansion packs?

for PLA?

I didn't paid the SwSh dlc because I felt that very worthless. But, this game IS gonna have my dlc bought day one when it get released.

I'm going to prebuy it.

better than third versions and if you disagree you should kys

>Centro """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""LEAKS""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

cope nugenner scum

Agreed. With Pokémon now being on home council and being able to make use of DLC, if you’re gonna attack Pokémon for it, you’re gonna have to do the same with gaming in general