So what people speculated as garchomp is actually quaxly evo?

so what people speculated as garchomp is actually quaxly evo?

Attached: unknown (18).png (567x166, 23.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NyaaaaKaO0oO0o/status/1546887294602190848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what did he mean by this

Attached: unknown (19).png (578x138, 17.87K)

I find it so amusing how he was so vague for all his riddles and the very moment that someone steals the spotlight from him he's like
"T-t-those are the starters from the back!"
I really don't understand why he feels the need to hog all the attention as an anonymous person through cryptic tweets. He clearly has no redeemable qualities other than he's clever at crafting puzzles. I stopped being interested in what he had to say the moment he started becoming extremely obsessed with another Twitter nobody.

tauros wooper girafarig dunsparce and maybe whimsicott? since lilligant got something?
i've seen rumors flying around about jigglypuff getting something and a gen 4 mon too

Attached: 70IGMSwDIq.png (535x138, 15.13K)

He's really just saying that it corroborates with his leaks. How's he hogging attention?

>I don’t care about him but here’s a bible about my thoughts on him
R E N T F R E E
E
N
T

F
R
E
E

>that change in colour scheme
I know we already knew its Dark typing, but damn that's edgy

Attached: 1642613012295.jpg (1080x432, 39.66K)

QUAXLY CHADS GET IN HERE
IT LOOKS COOL AS FUCK
look at the crystallized one from the leaks

there's a jigglypuff image floating around that the new leaker is currently using as a twitter avatar

>twitter.com/NyaaaaKaO0oO0o/status/1546887294602190848

GO VOTE

So the either the crystal flower or the weird shaped thing was Quaxly’s back

When did we reach a point where you can't just discuss someone? I'm not bashing the guy who sperging out saying he's inferior. I just don't get the point. He will barely be remembered when we look at back at this leak cycle, as opposed to Lurantis who leaked SM and actually semi-made a name for himself.

can't see

nononno
no please
that cant be sprigatito... NO!!! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A WAIFU!

Looks like this is Quaxly final evo from the back in a new 'concept' khu was planning to leak in sept. from other good twitter leak accounts it seems that crystal forms of pokemon are real, and that atleast each starter can transform this way

Attached: FXUYkK8UEAAtPMn.jpg (177x60, 4.01K)

So the white is its neck?

Barabros.....

the avatar is also the new jigglypuff

Attached: chrome_JVUpNJeqMD.png (343x369, 41.92K)

WIGGLYBROS!

huh

Attached: EO2poKfOIk.png (525x512, 75.64K)

murkrow gets new evo too btw nobody's talking about it idk why

wooper is a regional evo, these are for regular cross gen evos, its probably murkrow