Looking back, these were actually pretty good

Looking back, these were actually pretty good

Attached: Pokemon-oras-box-art.jpg (716x321, 103.51K)

nah they were mediocre

That's pretty good by pokemon standards

We know. Fucking bullshit that it removed Safari Zone and Frontier though.
Those games you could probably consider are the "beginning of the end", the start of the "you'll buy it anyway", and yet somehow are among the better in terms of Pokémon games, lol.

This
Up until the garbage Delta Episode and no Battle Frontier point they were just Ruby and Sapphire on the gen 6 engine(nothing too impresside but decent).
The Delta Episode and the lack of Battle Frontier made me dislike them.
Though some of the character redesigns were horrible.

Yes, I love these games and it kills me that my cartridge shit the bed and is refusing to work.

>BDSP lowered standards this fucking much

Liar

Attached: orassafarizone.png (681x661, 808.46K)

I think they meant they changed the function of the safari zone, essentially making it no different from a route and leaving no reason to revisit.

they cucked safary ball, even if that object works just fine (unlike apricot balls)

retard, was talking about the fact that it no longer acts as a Safari Zone, it's just a big-ass dungeon really
at the end of the day the only true issues in ORAS are that Mega-Legendary they give you
... and the lack of Frontier

I can only hope BW remakes are actually done with the same manner rather than what gen4 got.

Unironically if i was told that in a few years id limited to using the same 300 Pokemon or 500 for the battle tower, Id of laughed off the battle resort being gone for a 1 off game

Nailed it.

looking back at it, bad game = good (because I grew up with it)

i didnt even grow up with it or pokemon, am low 20's and i thought it was a great (Pokemon) game

Always confuses me how hard people shit on ORAS but defend RS on Any Forums

it's FRLG tier

not great but not terrible

Wow, things have really gotten so bad that now we're praising this shitheap by comparison huh?

ORAS was fun and better than the RS. The only people who hate it just reeee at 3D in general.

>better than the RS
Nah mane

name one thing RS does better than ORAS besides “muh frontier”.