Lets all be honest, this was an underwhelming pile of shit

No megas, no national dex and not even any moveset changes so DD chomp

Attached: image_2022-07-12_095805455.png (1600x900, 1005.55K)

TFW No Dragon Dance chomp

Attached: image_2022-07-12_100011645.png (640x480, 206.35K)

>No megas
good thing
>no national dex
didn't really matter for what the game wanted to be, but obviously sucks balls that this game even exists to begin with
>not even any moveset changes
oh but they removed moves user :^)

The games were just complete garbage even outside of that.

Elden ring was released in the same year.

Gta 5 was released like a decade ago

Pokemon is stuck in like the gamecube era. This is all because of move, and pokemon bloat. Would be ok with only 150 pokemon without evolutions if the game was good and looked modern

This. The game had literally zero (0) reason to be played over Platinum. It also looked like shit.

Attached: marsh.jpg (1024x576, 76.11K)

I love how you could have picked any of the dozens of actual problems with this game to bitch about yet you chose to cry about muh box filler and muh megashit. This fanbase is fucking stupid.

>literally zero (0) reason to be played over Platinum.
Well, it had a single one. No HMs.
But even this is negated by the fact that TMs are single-use, lmfao.
BDSP truly is a barely-walking pile of garbage.

Fuck off, Megas were based, and this game was basically Gen 8 with even less mons, this game is epitome of dogshit in a pokemon game like through from Kalos to crown tundra to Gen 4 and they couldn't slap DD on chomp, what a stupidly shit company, why can't they ever listen??

Chatot got Parting Shot.

>our standards lowered so much that we think games have to cut Pokemon and moves to be better
the absolute state of this shill fanbase. holy fuck.

TPCi's two mistakes was marketing these as 'remakes' even though they are technically a simple remaster of DP, and not implementing Platinum's improvements over DP.

Like ORAS was fucking based cause they actually changed most mons movepools and etc and national dex but they just didn't care when it came to this game and its probably cause people begged for it so much and pandemic bullshit

Oh but I didn't say Megas were shit. Just said that it's a good thing they didn't shove Megas in this game for no reason.

Megas are shit, I'm only now saying it.

They are remakes. It's a completely different engine.

I'm still so fucking pissed ORAS didn't have Frontier. It would truly have been the best Pokémon game if it did.

Fuck off, im not reading your elitist bullshit actually give me a decent argument that this game is any better, they missed out on so many crucial things, Primal Dialga would've been a cool concept Megas as well and more moveset changes so they don't have to try extra hard in Scarlet and Violet,

It was better than ORAS but significantly worse than HGSS, and below FRLG.

>actually give me a decent argument that this game is any better
It's fucking not and I said it. retard.
but for the love of god fuck your Mega autism.

the most memoryholed mainline pokemon. Didn't meet the hype and expectations of a gen 4 remake AT ALL

But it was the game gen 4 players deserved the most.

I feel you user but we all gotta lose something good

i don't get it. i thought no one defended or likes these hideously disgusting games in the first place?

Yeah. fuck sinnohfags, that were wishing for a game that was not even needed.

My bad, It was for someone else

Changing the graphic engine doesn't change anything. In the interviews, ILCA said they have to translate DP's game codes to into Switch file format. If this is a "remake", they would have to write the codes from scratch like what they did to ORAS, not copypasting DP codes into BDSP like ILCA did. So in technical terms, BDSP is a "remaster".

If what you said were true, then Diamond & Pearl saves would be compatible with BDSP. But they're not, because the game was rewritten for a new engine. Translating source code to a new engine isn't a remaster.

Not really. In TECHNICAL terms it is a remake. to be a remaster it'd need to actually be built upon the DP rom, which it is not.
In actually non-bullshit terms it is a remaster since it adds nothing of value and even regresses in a lot of areas.

Are you this retarded that you have to shill for gamefreak? there's way more issues but I picked the ones that were the most notable plus they didn't have any decent story prospects this game is shit

Nah its basically a shittier remaster it doesn't matter even if by law that its a remake you look at everything and they didn't add anything its just gamefreak cash grabbing

Source code is NOT the same as file format you illiterate caveman. But sure for the sake of satiating your curiosity, yes I bet if you change .sav file from GBA to whatever they use in Switch, I strongly suspect it will work out just fine.

Would a game being build directly on top of an existing one not use the same file formats? Instead of using Unity's saves?