How do I get a Pokémon fan gf that is actually a girl and not a lesbian? Is it possible?

How do I get a Pokémon fan gf that is actually a girl and not a lesbian? Is it possible?

Attached: 433543CC-2188-4588-9D80-7B9B7334FD68.jpg (887x1200, 131.39K)

simple!
you get a boyfriend

You can't even get a girlfriend in general so you can only cope by daydreaming user

that depends, user

are you desperate enough to date a trans girl?

>a Pokémon fan gf that is actually a girl
>actually a girl
can you read?

every single roastie pokefan I've met is a fat ugly hog, so you'll just have to lower your standards a lot

easy, just be a dog

Attached: you just know.jpg (1100x1100, 191.24K)

>How to get a gf
Just be at least marginally attractive and spend time around women. Thats it. You'll get laid eventually.
>a pokemon fan gf
Is that what you want? Most actual hardcore female fans are the female equivalent of neckbeards. Bad hygeine, no fashion sense, probably overweight and almost definitely has mental illness of some kind.

I wish that I could ever find a shameless dogfucker GF for reals

Now I want to see a 2D Hilda without makeup fuck you OP

Attached: 1612642084330.png (1280x1105, 453.19K)

bitches are incapable of genuine shame and are literally made to take the knot so I suspect you aren't looking hard enough

Is that true?

I wish I had a lolicon gf. Mine only likes big titty milfs.

most of the vagina's "pleasure nerves" are near the entrance and it generally responds more to girth than length so yes

Dip into some rice.

I am not doubting that at all, but the only one I'd ever be safe around is figuratively an unicorn that's an utter degen who somehow isn't a complete leftard at that, someone who understands that troons will never be women and how commies ran out of chances to try again back in Cambodia

they're all taken bro

they literally can pick and choose any male they desire so your chances are almost 0

damn this bitch looks good

her facial expression always gets me rock hard

Go Tinder or Bumble, slap that weeb description down, post results.

Are they good partners? Maybe not, but you asked a place of no quality for help, so you'll get solutions of no quality.

Attached: 1657168686266.jpg (1280x720, 99.53K)

honest advice is to just get good at anything that happens to be in some way related to pokemon, that'd be the direct route. alternatively you can also start slapping pokemon stickers on your bike while getting good at cycling or something, but it'll work with anything. literally the easiest way to be sure you meet more people who like a specific thing in general is to make yourself accessible about it. this is what "have fun and b urself" means

because it looks like she had a stroke?

>Most actual hardcore female fans are the female equivalent of neckbeards
Most animal crossing girls I knew were also Pokémon fans. I didn't get any neckbeard vibes from them