NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo
>Best fossils in XY
>No fossils in SM
>Worst fossils in SwSh
>No fossils in SV
It's unfair.

Attached: IMG_20220712_151254.jpg (1080x318, 55.18K)

>>Best fossils in XY
back to discord

>none in sm
I totally forgot. Ultimately it doesn't matter, less patterns good.

Cope

>gen 6
No? Gen 5 was better go back to discord you are not even trying

This is so disappointing, no fossilmons, no Wailord and Milotic. I will now not play your game.

You people shat on the Galar fossils so they decided it wasnt worth it

>*best fossil(singular) in xy
ftfy

Attached: tyrantrum.png (235x179, 17.75K)

>games where past is prominent
>no fossils
Lmao

Wait I think he actually just deleted his account? I was one of the followers let in but he's not in my following list anymore and it says the account has been deleted

At least he said NEW and not "no returning fossil Pokemon" so at least there's that.

Yes it died, now back to reading my riddles puppy

Nah he just changed his @ but the one in the op just reports what he says

chill, the only reason to say that it's because with all the "time travel" or "past" theme, probably there are going to be some "prehistoric" mons that just happen to be alive without needing to revive them
Alola didn't have Fossils because they were volcanic islands and made sense, but Spain not having ones wouldnt make sense

Nah because I saw him change his username like 2 hours ago, but I was still following the account. Changed username means I can still see you in my following list. deleted account means its gone from there

Both Tyrantrum and Aurorus are more popular than Gen 5 fossils though (N°91 and N°191).

Attached: 8bz9tr3e30k41.png (1782x3111, 3.06M)

>unfair
why did opee used unfair to say based? truly odd

I still see him user

I get SM having no fossilmons - just like Hawaii it’s based on nothing prehistoric found on islands that were created after the dinosaurs

But what is Not-Spain’s excuse?

>No new fossil mon
That's because we go back in time and catch prehistoric Pokémon before they turn into fossils! Ha!

Attached: 1615333836206.png (350x350, 175.06K)

nah he definitely deleted, I was also a follower

lmao nice try but i confirmed with 3 other people's following lists rip the account is ded

discord

Huh? What do you even mean?
And, by looking back at my previous post, it seems that both Gen 6 fossils are more popular than any other fossilmon. Those are the results from the Pokemon of the Year 2020 votes.