What if the originals are actually the best in the series?

What if the originals are actually the best in the series?

Attached: 614BDAW826L._SX342_.jpg (342x432, 49.29K)

They are not. Red and Green are drastically improved by Blue and Yellow.

it's a fact, not a what if

>worse graphics, animeshit
no

>imagine selling 45 million copies with a new IP and no established fan base

They are

With all those bugs? Lol no

They are which is why every game after is lazily copying them

Yellow is fun and I hope they one day make an anime accurate Kanto game with all the extra places from the anime

holy cringe

This

New fags dont give Kanto/gen 1 the respect it deserves. They all talk shit but dont realize without these games there would never have been a gen 5. Standing on the shoulders of giants but thinking they are ten feet tall.

Attached: 1650255858904.jpg (976x549, 112.25K)

You will never understand the original anime or the hype of pokemon yellow because you missed Pokemania

I pity you user

Nope, I was there and it was my favorite cartoon back then. I forced myself to rewatch it and it's honestly kind of disgusting how they destroyed the pokemon universe. Meanwhile Gold and Silver were my first games and yet now I think japanese Red and Green(not the godawful remakes) are the by far the best games in the series. Unlike you I don't let nostalgia cloud my judgement.

It sort of is. Every time I replay gen 1 I get surprised by how much fucking better the map design and exploration is compared to the garbage in gen 4+

the bugs are great

Attached: bugmons.png (1048x681, 653.48K)

I can genuinly say I enjoy gen1 the most Kanto aside, the modern anime is shallow in comparison and the original 151 pokemon and the world was peak kino. I enjoy every generation, and have followed the series since the start but nostalgia aside, gen1 is peak comfy. Red/blue/yellow were amazing, i dont care for green because i dont speak Japanese and im not a retarded weeb who thinks everything Japanese is superior, i just enjoy pokemon for what it is.

>
>>worse graphics, animeshit
????????????????

>The few good RG sprites got downgraded in Blue
Why?

When I said "they destroyed the pokemon universe", by they I meant the anime

jessie and james, getting all the starters like muh anime, following pikachu like muh anime, pokemon wild distribution that matches muh anime, etc

blue does not have following pikachu

yellow is the anime game

The post that was directed towards refers to Blue and Yellow

At the end of the day the anime is a part of TPCI, and pokemon isnt that serious. I dont like gen 5 so much but i dont cry about it, pokemon evolves.

The anime is a bit of fun if you let go and just enjoy ashs quest to become a pokemon master, the original anime was amazing with great art, story and extra flavor to the pokemon world.

The only bit that gets a bit old is team rocket being in every episode