We're focusing on marketing

>we're focusing on marketing
no sign up increase, no volume increase, no social media engagement

>we will make every asset stakeable
nothing added to staking for many months. MARS showing multiple 0.0% figures, therefore only serving to drive people away

>we're making a new copytrading platform
of course you are, you let a pedophile run most of your tram volume and he took it to literal zero, so copytrading on your site is permanently tainted and you're trying a big redo

>we will fix liquidity by literally begging the whales to stop selling
if you could fix the crisis you wouldn't have put the floor in place to avoid a dump. nothing scares off buyers like that weird fucking chart now

Attached: kevin murcko creator of xcm.jpg (1200x1800, 504.28K)

>of course you are, you let a pedophile run most of your tram volume and he took it to literal zero, so copytrading on your site is permanently tainted and you're trying a big redo
To be fair anyone doing copytrading should be aware of the risks.
>if you could fix the crisis you wouldn't have put the floor in place to avoid a dump. nothing scares off buyers like that weird fucking chart now
This is true. If the floor was lower I'd consider buying even if there was no liquidity, but with the floor being high it's too scary and seems like a weird risk/reward profile unless the platform grows which should be priority number one. More users, more buyers, more volume, lower risk in buying xcm, simple as.

>600k volume
kek nobody uses this shitty exchange!

KEVIN

I

CAN'T

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL

anyone posting postive xcm threads is a bot. the token cannot be sold due to a price floor at 0.60c. the volume of xcm traded is 1.5k a day. They say xcm can be used for collateral on positions but can only make up 50% of the collateral max as not even the exchange wants to be holding this shitty scam token.

to be fair, you're a dumb nigger and are to be beheaded at my bequest

The man who sold the world

All the pedos got banned from Any Forums again and now the threads are negative.

i love coinmetro

This price floor shenanigans is absolute murder imho

Stop banning u-, them

hello fellow kadena trans-sexuals and femboys

They only banned me for three days for my latest rule infraction. They ban me for longer than that just for "advertising" usually.

Attached: 1619980604545.gif (310x310, 302.93K)

what are you advertising usually?

Making a thread stating that Coinmetro is the best exchange (a very true fact!) Can be considered advertising depending on the jannies mood.

We're in a bear market

if its a best exchange surely its a dex and has no kyc while having more volume than binance

Only two days of volume from the margin homos and we're back to this weak shit? Glad my sell orders got filled last month. Cash in hand waiting to scoop up the single digit otc cheapies

Attached: poo.jpg (1187x111, 15.45K)

damn maybe they should list xcm on kaddex

Attached: изображение.png (511x184, 27.32K)

>Oliver still reads everything we post here

H-hi Oli

Attached: 1652862760683.png (1091x1516, 1.58M)

No I don't

Kyaa~
Oli replied to me!

Attached: 1632616410934.jpg (1648x2693, 557.03K)

Attached: file.png (704x441, 49.42K)

you will never be a woman, bro, just become a femboy, much better prospects for future

I don't get it.

She's proving my point, even though I explained that she will prove my point in her next post.
I am exactly like JoJo, he's literally me.

Attached: file.png (676x383, 438K)