Portfolio Thread

Post yours, or feel free to give feedback.

Attached: folio.png (504x408, 21.05K)

portfolio threads indicate bot activity

I thought they just indicated the market was about to shit the bed. Regardless, is there some kind of Turing Test I can complete?

Mine is
60% Bitcoin
30% ETH
10% INSERT_SHITCOIN_HERE

That's the general plan, though I prefer BTC, don't even bother with ETH.

Can we sell gelotto already or not yet?

Why not?
It has been outperforming btc

>Gelotto
Youre supposed to sell the shitcoin airdrops, not keep them

Rate me bros

Attached: Screenshot_20220814-151953_Cryptocom.jpg (1080x1707, 410.06K)

There's a liquidity pool on frontier.osmosis.zone with 110k in liquidity so far.

Depends on the airdrop, this one's only 2 mil mcap, so I assume it'll pull a decent return. Usually coins with more % allocated to the airdrop and less to the team do better. And this one was 60/30/10 for airdrop/incentives/team

I'd rather just go for higher returns on shitcoins, and flip that into higher stability with ETH. And I'm not buying ETH now, this close to the merge, sell the news and all.

*higher stability with BTC I meant to say

I only have like $19 worth of Gelotto.
Should I just sell it for juno?

Well you already know my decision, but 2.5k GLTO isn't really worth it, even if it does go to 10 cents or whatnot.

I was all in stocks, but found out about this cool project from UK, got 60 QNT, anyone else in it? Was wondering if it is worth getting a 100 or possibly get some ETH after the merger price correction?

r8 it pls, yes i know it's very little but im a literal poorfag and saving for a wedding

Attached: Screenshot_20220814-210532_Gemini.jpg (1439x2401, 323.03K)

I'm all in 5 figures with XRP with no diversification. Don't @ me

Attached: 1234567.png (1152x798, 943.72K)

You rookie op, I gots way more money than you.

Attached: tOTALLY Legit.png (504x408, 22.65K)

7.08 BTC

100k ankr
20k grt
300k sylo
10 qnt

Unironically 100% bitcoin or Usdt. Usdt if you can hold until the scam wick till 13-14k

Unless you live in a 3rd world hellhole…literally out that all into chainlink and you’ll have 2,500 coins which will be at ABSOLUTE worst a bottom tier make it stack. I’m 5-7-10 years you’ll be a fucking mogul to normies.

Please understand that you are functionally retarded to have like 8 coins spread out over 19k. Whereas if you ship that all into link you have a meh tier stack by Any Forums standards but a shit ton by normie standards.

You will kill yourself at some point in the future for reading this post and not acting on what I said.

I mean honestly… wtf do you hope to accomplish with 3.4 ethereum? There are literal normies out there with not much money who aren’t event that defeicsfed to crypto that have 3.4 ethereum. Eth goes to 20k. You have 60k. Woopdy fucking doo meanwhile link will probably be at at least 100 by the EOY. And you will have fucked your self out of 200k

Put 1 BTC into RLC and 1 BTC into link.

>is there some kind of Turing Test I can complete?

I think there might be entire threads of just bots talking to each other.
Do they learn form each other and get smarter?