Khucks are ruining this board

Khucks are ruining this board

Attached: 1631124715862.jpg (695x640, 41.34K)

>Khuchads are running this board
ftfy.

being contrarian rarely makes you the smart one

Khu won Chuddie

There are six anti khu threads

its koreans being ass mad a japanese leaked real content instead of the fake shit they posted on 2ch

Dude the only ones spamming are the newfags who doubt him
This entire meltdown is just because faggots can't accept he's right

t. centro

khu has never been right
not even once
not ever
he is worth less than average underage retard on Any Forums
and khufags go through incredible mental gymnastics to assign his nonsensical schizo “leaks” to Pokémon

Centrochads won.

both centro and khu are retarded faggots who steal from reetardkun’s streams and repost his footage as their own content.
they know nothing more than you or i. they’re just attentionwhores

>Khu has never been right
Are you really so angry that you haven't even looked at his older leaks?

This board belong to Khukings. You're just a filthy refugee, know your place frogfag.

Took the bait lol I win

prove me wrong faggot. show me his “correct” leaks.
khu does nothing that you and I can’t do. he translates content from the real Chinese leaker and he drip feeds it to you through his various schizo ramblings, very slowly so he can fellate his own ego with more followers on twatter.

seethe harder khu

Attached: DDE5FA76-452C-443C-80EF-873E9445A682.png (808x805, 516.19K)

That's just another way of giving attention
Getting real tired of hiding these twitter threads

1: hisuian typhlosion
2: hisuian zorua/zoroark
3: enamorus
4: hisuian voltorb/electrode
5: hisuian lilligant
6: hisuian decidueye
7: overquil
8: hisuian goodra
9: hisuian samurott
10: hisuian avalugg
11: hisuian sneasel/sneasler
12: ursaluna
Now what do you have to say about that khu hater?

Attached: 4sur1h0746v71.jpg (1080x1900, 267.96K)

Leaks are leaks, baby. Who cares how he gets them? The so-called "original Chinese leaker" ain't delivering them, so good on Khu for doing so in their stead. You just wake up BEGGING for shit to bitch and moan about, don't you?

>Now what do you have to say about that khu hater?

Attached: 6A3F457B-C037-4E77-9D43-B7B72B6E951D.gif (498x498, 3.66M)

>get BTFO by proof
>mind-blowing and mad, post the nerd image because he is so mad that someone got a proof of khu posting real leaks

He has delivered nothing but vague ramblings that are useless until we already know that it is. Everything that's actually been revealed was done through other sources.

How is any of that proof? It’s just a bunch of weird vague schizo shit that makes literally zero sense lmfaoo

Again, I will reiterate, seethe harder khu

go to bed wojunkposter

go to bed psycho ayyf

this should be definite proof that khu haters are retards, anyone with a brain should be able to sift through the name calling and whatever to see whose right.
good luck lurkers

even if Khu's leaks were real, his shit is so vague and cryptic that it only gets clarified when it gets officially revealed, so it's functionally useless