What Pokémon would be used heavily for terrorism

What Pokémon would be used heavily for terrorism

Attached: 1656458244939.jpg (1414x1000, 203.18K)

Attached: D4zht1xX4AALI4u.jpg (958x1200, 88.71K)

Attached: tcg_koffing_rocket.png (1970x1382, 3.73M)

Pokemon are haram.

the obvious answer is electrode

Russian and Iranian superhackers using porygons

Pedophile globalist are using the hypnos to take our children!!!

>pokemon that can infect any electrical appliance, access it's data, and use it to its own free will
yeah, uh, that doesn't sound good.

Attached: df10nq7-716b600a-a280-418a-831d-45b76b4e2133.png (1200x2408, 1.17M)

Skuntank?

Depends on what kind of terrorism are you talking about. The Porygon line is an obvious choice for cyberterrorism. But for everything else, any Pokemon can cause widespread destruction if utilized properly. But for some unexplained reasons, terrorists in Pokemon world prefer Rattata or Zubat instead of other more powerful Pokemon to do their bidding
>bro just use electrode
If you are a real terrorist, Electrode won't be your first choice because walking around with Electrode in a crowded space essentially yelling to everyone that you are about to bomb the plaza to oblivion. If I were a terrorist, I would choose a subtler method but enough to cause panic and fear. For example, having a Mr. Mime creating invisible barriers in the middle of a speedway when a VIP convoy is speeding through it.

lizakbar

Electrodes

Imagine if gen 9 was set in Latin American instead of Spain

Attached: guerilla.png (640x480, 502.16K)

Attached: kyurem.jpg (236x192, 5.81K)

well, gen5 took place in america and there was no sign of mass shootings anywhere

I refuse to believe they didn't know what they were doing when they placed a desert construction site in the middle of the city

If i told you that was staged and all faked by mister Bush, what would you do

>control+F4
>Alolan Golem
>No results
Literally the most obvious choice

anything that learns self-destruct

Pokemon Colombia

Automatic assault pokemon