Not getting 130+ new Pokémon in SV

>not getting 130+ new Pokémon in SV
I mean I didn’t expect that many but you’d think our ‘leaker’ could give us an idea of how many new mons there are, at least a general idea. I mean if he knows then he should chime in…

How many new Pokémon do you think we will get in SV

Attached: 4D483B47-DF86-4134-919B-1B84024EC5D4.jpg (828x542, 192.71K)

50 tops. They're putting too much ''''''effort'''''' to have any energy left for pokemon space. It'll be the most barebones gen yet but at least we got textures, modeled eyed and specular maps

I guess

>How many new Pokémon do you think we will get in SV

>How many new Pokémon do you think we will get in SV
85 give or take, not counting regional variants.
with around 15 regional variants if they're still gonna be in

40-50 pokemon. One of them having 100+ forms and getting culled during gen X. That's it!

Leaker fight when?

mid 80s with a few more in expansions, regional variants Id say around 18ish

With the open world thing, I dont seem the putting a lot of effort into having a heap of new pokemon since they all require more detailed models and textures.

All new designs are shit anyways.

I expect it to be a somewhat sizeable number, 100+, in order to make up for the impending dearth of content in Go. I don't think they're above padding dex numbers to keep that cash cow afloat.

what kind of a fag protects his tweets?

>>>/eceleb/
>>>/twitter/

Attached: FUCK_OFF.jpg (724x699, 65.29K)

>These tweets are protected
Lmao who does this guy think he is, some kinda A-list celeb for having leaks? Fuck off with that. Besides he knows damn well his tweets are reposted everywhere anyways

Attached: 1559273329190.jpg (1024x724, 119.68K)

It's ~80.
It's always going to be about 80 from now on.

Honestly I dont mind if its only about 80 so long as we have less non-evolving pokemon like alola had. Gen 7 was one of my favorites but it was a big letdown how few of the mons we had evolved

why do people expect lots of new mons when they've padded it with old content so much already?

Counting new regional forms as """new""" pokemon?
I'd say about 60-70

Not counting regional forms 40-50

Attached: hisuian digglet.png (489x481, 72.51K)

A-Listers don’t make their Twitter private so your post is retarded and doesn’t make sense, just like you.

absolute retards

Unless it's been cleared by the higher-ups for reveal, then no he CAN'T give you anything, as putting a finite number on it narrows down who's potentially talking.
Fuck me, you stupid bastard of a child, we had two lads ganked for leaking brainlessly and when the next comes along and shows he has a fucking brain. to leak without blatantly saying it plainly to add a further layer of security to his efforts and you wastes of oxygen cry because he's noy spoon=-feeding you and mummy's powerless to make him.

Go suck khus cock some more

It's gonna be 70-80 like everything gen 6 onwards. Though apparently they're doing a presentation in August about how they solved the amount of viable pokemon in 3D issue. I reckon we've already seen it with PLA since that game doesn't use flat textures on any of the pokemon just colors

He's just a schizo chink who gives a fuck, nothing he says has ever been right, it's just deluded nonsense that anyone could go OH YEAH I SEE NOW THAT MAKES SENSE at