40 days since last announcement, longer than the past fhree gens

>40 days since last announcement, longer than the past fhree gens
Is it really because of Shinzo Abe? Did this happen with any other games?

Attached: 7EB8FB38-3EE3-4A93-9D69-E43DDA244065.png (1000x1000, 214.74K)

We only know EIGHT new Pokemon

I don't give a fuck anymore about how long it takes because they'll appear whenever TPCI feels like doing so.

Just the same shit with Nintendo.

Attached: 1656621749646.jpg (324x600, 75.35K)

Are you not happy with your daily khu riddle? Please understand, that's all their advertisement budget could afford

Attached: meowth in the rain.png (1500x1500, 71.57K)

Attached: 6A7A22EE-66D2-4A63-BB7E-B3EF85104340.png (1905x1358, 2.15M)

There's something genuinely funny seeing threads about how they miss corocoro leaks while there's also threads complaining about not getting a new trailer every week. Most games only get a trailer every 3 months (at best) even near launch and pokemon fans are acting like 40 days are killing them.

It's like watching children in the backseat of a car having a meltdown during a roadtrip.

It's passing quickly

Its literally been the standard for over 10 years to have more news than we have by now. And in the cases of games like Kirby they get released like three months after theyre announced

I remember when elden ring went a year or two without a trailer and the souls community became so mentally broken it was like something out a hentai comic.

deltarune fans waited three years for chapter 2 and were fine

Deltarune is an actual indie game, and wasn't promised to be fully released the year it was anounnced.

most series aren't annual, or sometimes less than that, nor have a history of things getting regularly leaked. We're spoiled for sure

Gee,I wonder if its because everything they announced during SW/SH was blown way out of proportions and the amount of cancer generated made them want to dial back on new info to keep the hate mob from once again gong apeshit.

I mean that's inevitably going to happen sooner or later. Avoiding negative press is one thing, but you also need to try and get people excited, and this super dry period isn't doing that. People can forget that this game is even a thing before the next trailer rolls around.
We know the game is open world but what does that really mean for the gameplay? We don't know because they've been so vague. Even the multiplayer which should be a big deal is just a yeah okay right they didn't say what you can even do together

I don't think they care too much about that given they released the DLC without a problem

seems retarded because SCAVI has no promotion

Tranny indie game with non gameplay
Nobody minds not playing it

It's gonna be on Monday 11th.
Today is the day.
If I'm wrong then I will suck a cock.

*Unzips dick*

That new god of war had 1 trailer a year ago and just got it's release date announced via a tweet (it comes out about a week next to scarlet/violet) and I haven't seen a single doom and gloom post about it on social media. It's still 5 months till release so calm down.

Or is this some weird internet thing where they're trying to force nintendo/game freak to release a trailer to "dispel rumors"?

I think they are waiting to just dump a ton of info at once. Make tons of talk and hype around release to keep it on everyone's mind regardless of positive or negative press. Make everyone constantly talk about it and you get "advertisement burnout" in which no one even wants to hear the games name anymore. Which also happened SW/SH.
That was after SW/SH was even relevant anymore. The internet moves fast and the only people who talked about it was players who were still playing. Which was a lot less then release.

>That new god of war had 1 trailer a year ago and just got it's release date announced via a tweet (it comes out about a week next to scarlet/violet) and I haven't seen a single doom and gloom post about it on social media.

lol lamo rofl even