Why are thunder wave and toxic 90% accurate and will o wisp only 85% percent accurate?

Why are thunder wave and toxic 90% accurate and will o wisp only 85% percent accurate?

Attached: 3298535235.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

T-wave has a worse distribution and is only truly useful on prankster mons, and it got the speed reduction nerfed.

WoW is pretty much better than outright KOing the physical attacker opponent.

Toxic should be 100% who gives a shit about that nobody uses it, oh yeah I'm talking from an official format standapoint.

>T-wave has a worse distribution than WoW

maybe you should double check that claim

>Toxic should be 100% who gives a shit about that nobody uses it, oh yeah I'm talking from an official format standapoint.
Can i point out official also has a timer that sucks balls. You dont have time to wait for 4 turns for it to build up etc but if you did it would turn up far more.

Burn is more crippling than paralysis or poison

Burn is better.

Freeze should be permanent and cut special attack while either doing 1/16th a turn or reducing speed.
Convince me otherwise

if you use a contact move on a frozen mon, they should instantly die (not faint, the other player permanently loses their mon)

thunder wave is 100% accurate in any game that matters

why is sleep 50% accurate
why is there no freeze status move

>Burn is more crippling than paralysis
But that's wrong you fucking retard. Paralysis halves the speed of all affected Pokemon and has a chance of them not being able to attack. Plus, special attackers don't give a fuck about burns. In fact, some physical attackers benefit from burns/poison with Facade and/or Guts.

Attached: 3d4.jpg (200x202, 7.58K)

Paralysis should be banned already. It's too luck based and uncompetitive.

>Paralysis
>Become 50% slower and have a 25% chance of not being able to move

>Burn
>All physical attacks do 50% less damage

An already slow Pokemon can deal with being paralyed, being burned makes any physical attacker without Guts or Facade useless.

You can still play through paralysis unless you're dependant on outspeeding. Burn makes 99% of physical mons useless

wow it's almost like they're both strong when used against specific targets

no need to samefag bro

Yeah but fast frail Pokemon can't deal with being paralyzed at all. I'd rather have a burned Weavile than a paralyzed Weavile.

Thunder Wave is inexcapable because waves travel to every direction. But depending on the intensity of the energy wave that struck the nerves of the opposing Pokemon, it may or may not cause Paralysis so 90% is somewhat correct.
We aren't sure how Toxic is delivered to the opposing Pokemon other than it induces instant Poisoning without apparent contact. But if there is a projectile, then Toxic should be lower than 90% because of the probability of the projectile to hit or miss the target. But if it is like Thunder Wave, delivered through a wave of poison-inducing sludge to all direction, then 90% chance to poison seems correct as it will now depends on the strength of the opposing Pokemon's immune system to deal with the poison.
Will-o-Wisp is a projectile-like attack that uses spirit-controlled homing floating spirit fire to induce Burn damage to the opposing Pokemon. Since these Will-o-Wisp orbs travel slowly, some Pokemon can dodge them by calculating the probability of the path that the orb sill travel. But then the orbs are being controlled to home onto their targets so the 85% accuracy rate might be correct.

Attached: 1656997402601.png (483x470, 219.07K)

Toxic, by all non-poison type pokemon, is just them pooping on the opponent

>Game animation of Toxic shows it being shot as a projectile
>Anime animation of Toxic shows it being shot as a projectile

Since 2/3rds of the main Pokemon mediums have it as a projectile, I'm going with projectile. Only PokeSpe's depiction is different (Pikachu, Snorlax, and Shuckle poison the opponent by touching them, Registeel releases poison spores from its hand)

Attached: Zipp_Garbodor_Toxic.png (1280x720, 839.03K)

Same reason as Thunder, Blizzard, and Fire Blast.
Because fuck you, that's why

Blizzard and Thunder have weather conditions that make them 100% accurate, Fire Blast does not

Stone edge should have 100% accuracy in sand

Attached: 1655417871309.jpg (976x1054, 564.42K)

>Game animation of Toxic shows it being shot as a projectile
Really? I think I missed several games. All the games I played shows that Toxic simply caused Poison bubbles on the opposing Pokemon.
>Anime animation of Toxic shows it being shot as a projectile
Yeah I didn't watch the anime so I didn't know. That means Toxic should be lower than 90%

Yeah, but Fire Blast gets it's power boosted by 1.5 in the Sun and has 85% accuracy to begin with vs 70% for Thunder and Blizzard.