Is serebii retarded? You can't even use Deoxys in SWSH LMAO

Is serebii retarded? You can't even use Deoxys in SWSH LMAO

Attached: EAE6BD4C-6564-4B6A-B88A-65040494CD0D.jpg (750x630, 179.97K)

bdsp exist, as forgettable as those games are

>Is serebii retarded?
Yes.

Attached: joe.png (1878x5000, 1.09M)

kek

FUCK YOU JOE!!! STOP LIKING THE GAMES I DONT LIKE YOU SHILL!! haha hi joe

TOP FUCKING KEK

Deoxys isn’t even a Hoenn Pokémon. It is from outer space.

>The next POTW will be Victini because of his wedding and not the COUNTLESS Pokémon associated with romance and love
What a narcissistic pos.

Are you retarded yourself OP? BDSP are Gen 8 games and you can use it there

>point out there's errors on a site
>haha he fixed them what an autist!
There's lots of reason to make fun of the guy but c'mon this is well more autistic then what he did.
I'd be more shocked if there was any Pokémon youtuberr/site manager whatever that doesn't at least lurk here.

>t. joe

Can his face finally start mutating into an abominable mess of barely recognizable features yet?

Man you wish schizo

If they are Gen 8 why are there no gen 8 Pokemon at all in them? Why cant they communicate with the gen 8 games??

>Is serebii retarded?
yes

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-10 at 12-33-02 Pokémon of the Week - Deoxys.png (251x37, 1.9K)

LMAO

more games came out after USUM??

>points out mistakes
>fixes mistakes
>"LMAO AUTISM"
Good shit man you got him this time.

I also can't imagine the last time he went through some of his old stuff and updated it. I was looking at Emerald info and he still has Multi Battles listed as "True Double Battles" on the right side. And instead of listing all missing Pokemon that you can't catch in the game, he only lists the ones from Hoenn that need to be traded from RS. Like... games are old. Info is old. Whatever.

It was to prove that Joe browses Any Forums.

>>Is serebii retarded?
getting called retarded for fixing information.

Is that some kind of gotcha? Has he claimed in the past that he doesn't browse Any Forums or something?

I will not buy SWSH.