They better port Gold, Silver and Crystal to the Switch because I can't buy it on the 3ds shop anymore

They better port Gold, Silver and Crystal to the Switch because I can't buy it on the 3ds shop anymore.

Attached: 1487187582230.png (846x816, 101.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

3ds.hacks.guide/
hshop.erista.me/3hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good goy getting ready to buy again

>don't have the physical cartridges anymore
>good goy
yes, sure

Attached: 1489682461329.png (639x477, 203.12K)

just emulate

Those are filled with virus's

Imagine being this retarded
Must be why your father left you

>wont pirate on one of the easiest systems to hack
>pirating on the 3ds just scanning qr codes once hacked
>have all the games and can transfer to bank
Why are you like this? Just the thing already!

you're not gonna get a virus unless you click the sketchiest link on google and then run Pokemon Crystal.exe (1kb)

I've never gotten a single virus from emulating, just dont click any sketchy links lol

I’m too stupid to do that

There is an easy to read step by step guide that works on all models.
3ds.hacks.guide/

>this is what zoomers who don't know how to pluralize english nouns actually believe
yikes!

Dude how are you even getting viruses in 2022? Just go to Vimm's.

Attached: i came here to laugh at you.jpg (640x480, 33.21K)

You don't even need to scan QR codes anymore, they've released a homebrew app that lets you download from their shop directly on your 3DS, just like back in the days

I thought freeshop got nuked? There is a new one?
Oh hell yeah.

commit piracy

bank can't even tell the difference between pirated games and real ones so you can keep your bros

hshop.erista.me/3hs

Imagine being a pirate

fuck off

arrrr
yo hooo a pirate's life for me
fer a pint o rum
id shiv ur mum
and get a good wank
pushin ur sister off the plank
and

Unironically they probably will in a year or so. If you can wait. Either that or they will remake the thing again, hopefully they can fix the shit level curve this time.

Attached: 1653009760761.png (386x230, 62.96K)

You can literally play any pokemon game for free on PC and everything up to the 3DS era on a phone. Do youself a favor and get a raspberri pi, install retroPi, get a gamepad and one of those cheap chinese projectors and enjoy 30 inches of classic pokemon on your wall