Nobody

>nobody
>literally NOBODY posts about her
what happened lmao? she's so ugly to be honest
at this point in time when the other games were released serena, chicken and gloria all got lots of threads and lots of pictures but they fucked up so bad with this one, she's really horrible I don't like any npc so far their face looks fucked i'm scared for the next npcs batch
Also what's with the straded hair on the left looks like it's a patch to hold her hair as if she was bald underneath or something

Attached: adfg.jpg (873x1200, 340.27K)

Nemona better

She's not ugly at all, just aggressively bland
But I don't wanna hurt her feelings

She is bland even for pokemon standards.
Bout male and female basics look like some youngster NPC.

Gloria at least had the scotish vibes that allowed for some funny fanart.
This girl has literally nothing to stand on

Attached: 99294157_p0.jpg (650x850, 236.5K)

It's the shorts. She'd be infinitely more popular if they gave her a skirt.

her design is extremely ugly and her hair looks stupid

this. her hair is so ugly i havent even seen anyone try to justify it by saying its traditional in some way like how people usually feel the need to explain their cultures representation in fiction. and usually they make the male and female protags look like different unique people, these two are just the same exact character with different hair. cant believe any of whats been shown of sv got past gfs spitballing phase at all honestly

not true, hilda lyra rosa chicken and kris all wear shorts and get plenty of fanart
her design is just shit in general

There's no hype, GF and TPC aren't promoting their game, and other than the legends and starters everything they released till now has been very underwhelming.

they wore sexy short shorts, this girl is wearing ugly mens boxer style shorts

Did they make her unsexy on purpose?

Weren't most of Chicken and Gloria's posts memes about her chicken hat and Gloria being stereotypically Scottish?

They know they have a strong pedo audience and they know this would've pissed people off

>She's so ugly to be honest
t. Someone who is lookin like a crocodile with a trash pile smile

Shorts are ok if they're cute and fashionable. Pokegirls have an specific style

They can look much less generic with a little customization. However, the fact that they've only shown off different versions of the school uniform is a little worrying. They're wearing different gloves and hats etc. with these uniforms. So hopefully the uniforms aren't the only outfits. If the plot is some school competition then the uniforms will likely stay mandatory.

Attached: Customization.png (1007x359, 645.97K)

Right is beautiful cutest

It seems very likely there will be some team faction component. Purple house vs orange house.

The pre-order bonus for SciVi is a bookbag for your avatar. SwSh gave you entire outfits. It's looking more and more like the school unforms really are the only outfits available.

Because "she's" the boy avatar with a different hairstyle

Attached: 304829043.gif (876x550, 214.94K)

WHY ARE THERE NO SKIRTS