Is there a single good Any Forums Discord?

Is there a single good Any Forums Discord?
>Pokepals has a furry femboy in charge and his trusted underlings are no better
>Free Any Forums is a continues circlejerk around a crazed person who shall not be named or else jannies get mad
>raid server, aside from the obvious, has an underage Brazillian in charge
>PPG6 is full of schizos

Attached: maxresdefault(19).jpg (1280x720, 78.6K)

why would you want to join a vp discord

user, if you take a bunch of anonymous autists, take away their anonymity, then force them into positions of relative power you are bound to get something fucking awful in one way or another. It usually just doesn't work unless you gatekeep it really fucking hard to under 10 people.

there's one i know about, pretty dead but pretty comfy :^). ask around and you are bound to find it. hope you enjoy the ban.

Me being sent to the pond.

Attached: 1655565644433.gif (300x300, 385.55K)

Yes, the multis discord.

Attached: 2022062301191600-3C66B776DB1AA06323037049FACD96D3.jpg (1280x720, 207.83K)

>Free Any Forums
Leaf fellow?

no seriously, ask around the servers if you are a bad enough dude you might fall into one of the smaller ones.

Imagine being so mindbroken that a Any Forums server for Pokemon is run by a furry femboy that it ruins the ability to enjoy it with anybody else that interacts there. You are on a website created by a crossdresser who made his initials CP. Join here for a comfy active server

discord.gg/pocketmonsters

Attached: BBA3E780-E369-4126-B02C-D77E998B45F8.jpg (637x638, 59.42K)

>Is there a single good X Discord?
No, once it grows more than 100-200 members it falls to the same clique faggotry that everything else does and the really big (>2k members) ones are just noise.
The only good ones are just you and 5 of you friends using it as just an app to chat.

Sorry, user. All Discord servers tend to fall down onto the same trend with everyone eventually screeching at each others. It's best to keep discord for a close group and the rest on Any Forums

lemme put it in a language you can understand

Attached: a36c17c4a4620b6ca7c8d414f1abd780.png (736x981, 581.99K)

>raid server, aside from the obvious, has an underage Brazillian in charge
Tell me about this raid server. I have already seen the other servers you mentioned and then some and so far the femboy has the best one

free/vp/ is the only decent one

why yes i love cyberbulling a singular retard

Attached: image0-2.jpg (828x1357, 131.17K)

I dunno dude, a bunch of autistic kids bullying the king of autism isn't particularly interesting.

coddler spotted

Perchance.

coddle deez nuts faglord

>literal child groomer discord
Uhh no thanks

No, because a Any Forums discord is a beyond retarded idea and contradictory to both.

We banned the Brazilian from the raid server, that's what caused some many uprising servers in the first place

The literal only rule in pokepals that you must break to be banned is "don't be a pedophile"
Is that really that difficult for you? Literally do not be a pedo it's not that hard

Attached: images.jpeg-110.jpg (501x612, 47.64K)

i miss that nigga maincord like you wouldnt believe ;_;

We are still there, it's just 5 people now who are chatting. Hell the Any Forumsdraw discord is more active then ours now

I don't care, I'm a landlord

no dont its gay and bad