Suddenly we have standards

Suddenly we have standards

Attached: FU_lJH0WAAMxmlx.jpg (1029x944, 146.84K)

>strawman
>retardation
ok user. anyway, can you guys rate my thumbnails?

Attached: Leafgreen randomizer nuzlocke (1).png (1280x720, 1.11M)

I really like them, as I am retarded when i comes to.. just about anything barring boxing

Attached: Leafgreen randomizer nuzlocke.png (1280x720, 1M)

Like, the little slit/transition from Venusaur in the grass to the content is something I love. Am I a narcissist or narci-smart?

Attached: Leafgreen randomizer nuzlocke (2).png (1280x720, 1.18M)

No one in Any Forums ever liked personamon since the beginning, you absolute newfag. Fuck off back to plebbit shithole where you come from.

Please don't fall for his bait and DO rate my thumbnails (its very obvious, only a fucking idiot would fall for it)

people shat on biped starters way before gen 8 usually at the fire starters, and ESPECIALLY incineroar
the reason why people are more vocal about it now is because gen 8 made all 3 starters anthropomorphic

daily reminder typhlosion SUCKS

Attached: file.png (108x141, 26.64K)

look for the starters that are missing in the image to find out which ones are the actual worst and why OP is a faggot.

kys bort

You should try another font. It's very difficult to read because the saturation is too similar to the surroundings.
Maybe just go for pure white with black outline.
That thing where the outline is shifted is cute, but also makes it harder to read.

Also OP is a huge faggot.

Attached: 25f1f4115125f5ca0f7e326d959e09b2.jpg (564x564, 50.85K)

Use the Venusaur from the Leafgreen boxart instead. Also try maybe a white outline on the text or something.

I used Canva for the thumbnails but I couldn't find a cute font that allowed me to have a black outline with white text. Thank you for the criticism. I will adjust with the next gameplay. And OP is s faggot!

Also, I couldn't find a Venusaur from LG GBA that had a transparent background, so I said fuck it

Objection ! Greninja is bipedal.

>dont like any of them
Get fucked op

Are you retarded? The majority of the top constantly gets shit on, and the few that aren't are ignored. The only one that is one consistently beloved by normies are CHARIZARD and even that's starting get hate due to TPC turning it into a false idol.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe, just maybe, people don't like the Galar starter because they're ugly fur suits instead of monsters, did it ever occur to you that people don't like Sprigatitio because its just a green cat with a stupid dace. Or did you unwarranted victim-complex blind you of the truth.

Not the worst but not the best.
I would say the real grass placed behind the old Venasaur art is a bit of a clash. Everything else around it has softer or more cartoony colors and looks then BAM.

>wojakmongoloid
>shill
>shit taste
Wew

You don't really know what you're talking about

Attached: objective truth.jpg (1029x944, 542.86K)

Disregarded your entire post when you shat on Empoleon. Get some taste.

That grass cat ruined pokemon.