Vitalik's absence at SmartCon is the most glaring inconsistency in the whole lineup...

Vitalik's absence at SmartCon is the most glaring inconsistency in the whole lineup. Every other credible L1 has a founder there.
You have to imagine he was invited, I don't see the seething coming from the Chainlink side. Which means he refused the invitation. This, while PBS creates the "block builder" position for Chainlink nodes, arguably initiating the most significant ever role for Chainlink in ETH's day to day functioning.
It makes very little sense. How can there still be so much bad blood that Vitalik, who is generally so equanimous, refuses to appear at SmartCon even as his chain consumes record quantities of Chainlink services?
Five years ago the "Toyotas" and "oracles not worth 32m" comments seemed strangely dismissive. In 2022, with Chainlink's ascension all but guaranteed, ETH's continued reticence to engage openly with Chainlink just seems more bizarre and petulant with each passing day.

Attached: ettupepe.png (1073x671, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m12.vc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Chainlink
more like gaynlink

he's fudding to accumulate

Pedo Skelly didnt show up because the last time the two were in the same room he got clowned

I JUST SOLD ALL OF MY ETH TO SHORT BITCOIN. FUCK MONEY SKELLY. ETH 2.0 WONT WORK. ITS OVER.

>Occam_razor.exe initiated....
>Chainlink will not be used for block building on Ethereum...
>target price .25ceoy
>end program

dude imagine if Vitalik gets banned from eth like he did with WoW lmao

What’s with all these cope from link bag holders? You’re cratering against eth because it’s fucking worthless. Just deal with the fact that you’re too fucking retarded to buy eth instead

Emin is there who gives a fuck about Vitalik and ETH?
Ethereum is dead, long live Avalanche.

Attached: Emin Gün Sirer glasses.jpg (620x465, 37.24K)

Ethereum is part of the Chainlink network. Not the other way around.

Is it because they exposed them for frontrunning? Autistic retards like Vitalik don't like being confronted.

>newton's flaming laser sword.ini
>parry sequence initiated
>*tink*
>target price $250 eoy
>moonboy phase initiated
>[loading....]

Attempting to avoid a second bad photo op.

checked. is this guy from here?m12.vc/
pic related

Attached: m12.jpg (994x768, 68.51K)

fag fiction

cope also seethe also dilate

kek bullish as fuck
>microsoft's venture fund
n-nothing burger! right fudders?

>You have to imagine he was invited, I don't see the seething coming from the Chainlink side. Which means he refused the invitation. This, while PBS creates the "block builder" position for Chainlink nodes, arguably initiating the most significant ever role for Chainlink in ETH's day to day functioning.
PBS and whitney are insanely boolish
i'll give skelly benefit of the doubt they're supposed to be super busy right now but it's really jarring he never shows up
didn't even send in hudson this year

Attached: 1633677604802.png (1909x1074, 909.12K)

>hudson jameson
why do I keep reading about this literal who on here?

he rose to particular prominence here for saying that ripping end users off through MEV frontrunning was just part of the "beautiful dance" between devs and miners.

(former) chainlink advisor and spokesman for ethereum foundation, also posted on biz once with shoe on head

god what a faggot

Attached: 1658534323158.jpg (802x618, 236.65K)

Lol

>mev mafia member
oh no no no
kek but do you have the pic?
>former chainlink advisor
he is still listed as a current advisor for chainlink on their website. imagine taking advice from the mev mafia kek
imagine chainlink having their plans go straight to the mev mafia for years ffs