Did Zinnia need to exist?

Did Zinnia need to exist?

Attached: zinnia master.jpg (405x810, 102.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/6iXDxAcf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, but the writer based her on things he likes, so at least someone was happy about her.

Yes, you on the other hand should have been aborted so that this dumbass thread would have never been made

I always found it weird that she assumed this primal stance when battling but they never explain why nor does it translate into any other part of her personality, behavior or mannerisms.

Ohmori just thought it was erotic for his crazy bitch waifu.

no, the battle frontier on the other hand should've.

yes, I like her theme

dumb bitch with not one but TWO stupid plans that didn't even work who almost fucked over the entire planet because of her savior complex.
on the other hand, she's hot and her theme is fire.
eh. net positive. but not by much.

well the writer has good tastes

It should have been your rival instead, Imagine if it was Brendan or May infiltrating one of the teams

Zinnia deserves to exist more so than any of the new ORAS designs for prior characters.

No. Her role is ultimately to provide backstory so the player character can catch Pokemon, and Hoenn already has other characters that can do that. Heck, Wallace is the one who lets you in to Sky Pillar in the first place because according to this same story line HE has a long-standing inherited duty about all of this stuff too. The most interesting thing about her was the hard life she was supposed to have lived, but even if she wasn't in a remake of a prior game against which she really stood out, Pokemon is not the sort of game to convey that sort of thing particularly well.

He was right

..wait a minute
>assumed Zinnia had been wearing pigtails all these years
>only just realize it’s a ponytail
wtf

Attached: D003F96F-A198-4F62-99A2-E59A6969BBE8.jpg (748x1044, 279.09K)

Zinnia is a human, not a tepig. She doesn't have tails

she's built for hatesex

pastebin.com/6iXDxAcf
No.

Attached: 1476674014328.jpg (1716x1162, 463.89K)

Brendan’s wife is so beautiful

What were those things?

She ticks a lot of boxes for me sexually but I am not proud
Her hair, skin tone, those noticeable breasts on such a small frame

Yes so fug can kill her

Attached: 6seh9zqy1nj71.jpg (407x640, 70.7K)