You hear a knock on your door. You open to find Sakurai, cold and shivering in the dark rain...

You hear a knock on your door. You open to find Sakurai, cold and shivering in the dark rain. You let him into your house, give him a change of clothes, some hot supper and allow him to spend the night.

As a thank you, he lets you put ANY Pokemon you want into the next Super Smash Bros. game. Who do you pick?

Attached: masahiro-sakurai-1.jpg (756x449, 79.73K)

Ditto

Marshadow.

both of them are already in the game you retards
add raichu (not the faggy surfer one)

snorlax but dont make him shit like all the other heavyweights

Garchomp

Chandelure

I would bring him a plate of hot, plain scrambled eggs and say "you have to eat these eggs."

Charizard (Solo) with a 100% new Kit

thats fucked up, its disrespectful to give a japanese person eggs

Wobbuffet.

>Meme Trophies
FTFY

beyond melee raichu makes me wish raichu was in the base game, hes so much fun to play

i want lugia and hopefully they could make a shadow lugia skin.

Hes a big pokemon icon, first box legendary with a movie probably the most famous after mewtwo and mew. but also an excus to add colossium Xd music and stage

if not than espeon and umbreon duo and add the colossium shit that way, i want them to recognize css/xd like they did k rool

I would close the door

Impidimp

Banette since it's my favorite, and because the whole curse/hex theme it has could make for a cool unique moveset
Also if it isn't too much trouble, I'd ask he makes a public service announcement telling every Smash player to take a shower or else he will add the Roblox guy into the game

I find that hard to believe. Rice omelettes are like standard Japanese cuisine

Shez

Oddish with an evolution gimmick.

As he speaks his proposition, i realize that he is the guy responsible for using pokemon in that shit, so i hammer his face into bloody pulp.

Raichu. Not only do I want him but it would also just make sense. I still have hope it's gonna be in the game one day.

I stab him in the throat the second he says "next super smash bros game"